ForumsThe TavernStrange snacking habits?

25 6201
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

What are some of your strange snacking habits?

Like pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way. Nothing else just the peanut butter straight up xD

• 25 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sounds like you're talking about pregnancy cravings.

But I crave lots of things like chicken, Recees, twinkies, and Doritos.

pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way.

You can't tell but I'm ROFL right now.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Do you mean all those things at once? That seems more like a pregnancy craving to me lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

A normal day in my house.
Me: *walks into kitchen at 8 am*
Mom: are you hungry? What are you having for breakfast?
Me: Im good *grabs whip cream from fridge and pours it into my mouth*
So yeah. I do that a lot. And I think most people here know my Mtn Dew/Doritos problem.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

And I think most people here know my Mtn Dew/Doritos problem.

I so wanna live with you.

Well I should have said my drink cravings cause no snack is complete without drinks.

Mtn Dew, Sprite, Sunkist, regular milk, and pickle juice.
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I have a undying addiction to candy. My favorites are skittles (all flavors) and normal M&M's

Sounds like you're talking about pregnancy cravings.

*Shakes head* Really? You had to say that?

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Like pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way. Nothing else just the peanut butter straight up xD

Going to be honest here, I do that all the time. When I read that I was surprised that was even called strange.

Oh yeah, and I guess eating just straight hot chilli sauce is probably considered strange too.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Going to be honest here, I do that all the time. When I read that I was surprised that was even called strange.

To most people it is..just the idea of straight-up eating peanut butter by the spoonful

But at least it isn't as bad as DWF's...she snacks on fruits and veggies =O *collective gasp* ewwww
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

When I eat,sometimes there's some mayo left in the plate,I just take the fork and put the mayo in my mouth.Well what can I say,I love mayo.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

To most people it is..just the idea of straight-up eating peanut butter by the spoonful

Yeah, to these "normal" people. Too classy for me. I think they should be the strange ones. WHAT's WRONG WITH EATING ROCKS ?

Not that I do that... of course. *runs away*
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I eat anything sweet. Anything. Straight up honey, a spoonful of sugar, whatever. I only do it to raise my blood sugar, though. My mom is super weird. Sometimes she'll take cheez-its and dip them in a big tub of butter.

Exire
Exire
5 posts
Peasant

peanut butter mixed with honey and a little spice like cinnamon is a munchie experience!

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I put some peanut butter in a bowl, pour in some light corn syrup and mix it. MMMMM that's good

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I do enjoy eating potato chips with ketchup. Don't tell anybody else.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Well, lets see...

I love old popcorn. I guess because the butter has had time to really soak in to every kernel.

I have to have a coke everyday, I don't care about my kidneys. Yeah, kidney infections and stones suck eggs, but coke is better, mmhmm. I also need a glass of iced sweet tea everyday, preferrably a gallon.

Lasty and connected to the above, I love to drink out of my moustache. Don't judge me until you can actually grow facial hair and try it. That goes for the ladies too...

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, and I guess eating just straight hot chilli sauce is probably considered strange too.

I used to do that when I was two. Then my parents stoped me cause they feared that I would get it in my eyes.

Showing 1-15 of 25