Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In a zombie apocalypse, what weapons would you have and why?

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 11:07am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

2 Katanas (I kinda like close combat more than guns cause they need ammo), 2 machine guns and 2 knives/daggers (In case I get attacked by people they are concealable)

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 2:49am

HalfDemon

HalfDemon

12 posts

a gun

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 6:38pm

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

All the Katana fans - you will propebly cut yourself rather then a enemy. You need to train to use it. Its not a wooden stick, you need technic and skill for that. Same with knifes.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:20pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I would take a ferret. He'd just perma-ban all the zombies for me.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:37pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

All the Katana fans - you will propebly cut yourself rather then a enemy. You need to train to use it. Its not a wooden stick, you need technic and skill for that. Same with knifes.

This isn't real.....

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 1:54am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Looks like I'll be fine =p

Though..it isn't like one would blindly swing it around and fling it about aimlessly..hopefully..

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:14am

Phosphorite

Phosphorite

20 posts

I would take a longsword or a "Langes Messer" + buckler for the defense. Perfect combination for me because I have the technic and skill for them ;) A parrying dagger instead of the buckler would also work just fine ^^

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 7:22am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

Don't worry guys, I have a 5KD in black ops. If you need any help you can come to me. I obviously know how to operate a gun.

:D

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 7:32am

Osumnis

Osumnis

325 posts

I would have a butter knife that I found in a drawer. It's possible to fight with that, right? The government is bound to have some protection system anyway, so I could just go to them for safety.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:18am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I have a baseball bat and some knives. Father has a pistol, no idea what the proper name for it is, but I'm sure we'd be fine with that.

If you mean we can get any weapon out of thin air, aa-12 shotgun.

Reply to In a zombie apocalypse, what weapons would you have and why?

You must be logged in to post a reply!