ForumsNewcomers ForumHave a Nice Day!

16 2320
shadowkagerou
shadowkagerou
13 posts

Hi!

This is shadowkagerou. I'm new here in AG Forums. I enjoy playing online games (especially MMORPGs) but I love interacting with the players more :P

Please be good to me ^_^

• 16 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

Hello shadowkagerou! Welcome to the community. I hope you really enjoy your time here

P.S.: don't worry, we will be good to you

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

Hi I'm R2 and I shall start a robot apocalypse and take away all your chocolate.

xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

Welcome to Armor Games shadowkegerou! Need any help or if you have any questions about AG or the community, feel free to ask me on my profile. =D

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Welcome to the community shadowkegerou..hope to see you around more!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,695 posts

Welcome. I can't promise that everyone will be good with you but have fun and enjoy your stay!

Ferret
Ferret
9,279 posts

Welcome. Which is your favorite MMO?

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts

Welcome to AP If R2D2 is freaking you out a bit about the apocalypse and chocolate, remember he is a robot and throw some water on him

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

*AG

You too! Have a good day that is.

Welcome to Armor Games, I am the chocolate defender so to song have to worry about that. However I can do very little about the apocolypse, at least you'll still have your chocolate

shadowkagerou
shadowkagerou
13 posts

@Ferret well actually I just started playing Crystal Saga here at AG, but I've been playing a lot of MMO from other gaming companies

@kegaumongo thanks!

@R2D2 it's okay I'm on a diet anyway, and I'm sure you'd get your machine clogged with the gunk of chocolates :P

@pangtongshu oh you'll see a lot of me. thank you

@sourwhatup2 ^____^ I will enjoy my stay

@ImTheMostManlyMan whew you sure is manly thank you for saving the chocolates XD

kirks011
kirks011
180 posts

I hope you have a great time in AG! If you stay active with posting in the forums it makes the site a lot more fun anyways, everyone here is nice, so i am sure you will not have trouble with any players.

Hope to see you in the forums!

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Welcome! Don't worry about AP though.

shadowkagerou
shadowkagerou
13 posts

@Kirks I will. I'm checking the AG Forums more frequently now as I see forumers here are friendly.. makes me want to stick longer :P

@Win thanks. ^_^

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

Have a Nice Day!

Dont tell me what to do >
*hopes someone gets it*
Welcome. People are usually nice. Just... be nice to them first!
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! I hope you will enjoy all the great games and become a respected member in it's wonderful community! Have fun! =)

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts

Welcome shadowshadowcage! Sorry, couldn't help but translate your name out :P I hope you have fun in the forums, they're awesome! Also play loads of games, they're awesome as well

Showing 1-15 of 16