ForumsPopular MediaAnime and Manga

141 61658
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I didn't really search cause I'm too lazy to see if this type of thread exists but what the hell..

Anyways, I really love anime and manga. Right now I'm watching a few currently.. My favorite one at the moment is One Piece though. I always laid it off to the side cause it never really caught my attention, until recently. Now I know why it has been going on for so long now.

Basically I made this for people who love anime and manga to discuss and talk about everything anime.

So anyways my favorite anime of all time would probably include a few; Bleach, Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood, H.O.T.D., etc.

I would add some older ones too but meh. Btw this isn't just to talk about your favorite anime or whatever, you can discuss about them too.

• 141 Replies
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

DEATHNOTE!!!!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

most of the ones people have said (code gaess, death note, FMAB, Attack on the Titans) are all my favorites as well.

currently though im throwing it back a bit with some Rurouni Kenshin, then maybe ill give Inuyasha another round.

I also recently watched a few older cyberpunk 80's themed anime movies. Akira and Ghost in the Shell are some of the greatest movies ive seen. does anyone else know of stuff similar to these?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

then maybe ill give Inuyasha another round.

Man I gotta have a marathon of that... I really really love that anime.
Showing 136-138 of 141