Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Youtube Gamers

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:39pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

You know. I find the Youtuber Robbaz a good one. He is funny and he is a good gamer. He does things which seem crazy (sometimes childish) and insane but somehow it always works. Now advertising for him just wanted to share a interesting one, because I haven't seen many like him.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 6:51pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,504 posts

^Heck, we doing shout outs now? KYR SP33DY is my favorite. Him and the crew are hilarious.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 7:46pm

theregulator

theregulator

545 posts

I know I don't really need to say much, because they got picked up by Machinima, but the Two Best Friends Play are my favorite Let's Players for sure. They're hilarious, and they don't don't play many mainstream games, which keeps the novelty up.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:23pm

Grassble

Grassble

170 posts

My favorite youtube commentators would have to be either Totalhalibut or Nalif. Nalif needs more viewers though, he is not well known.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 11:59am

mechninja

mechninja

60 posts

I love Yogscast/BlueXephos.They commentate awesome games.Though,there are idiots out there who think they're a minecraft channel and hate them for doing other games.They're a gaming/commentator channel.They play random,mostly EPIC games!Minecraft is just one of their specialties.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:55pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I like the yogscast, and my friend recently introduced me to skydoesminecraft...
I scream you scream we all scream for butter.
I also like paulsoaresjr...

minecraft ftw.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 12:36pm

Crickster

Crickster

522 posts

if i diden't watch some of skydoesmine, bluxepos (before they started doing simulatetor) and a few countdown makers. i woulden't be trying to record some games (fail a lot thanks to resons)

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 1:10am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Game Groomps and Node
The End

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 4:01pm

gabef

gabef

8 posts

I don't even care I just like the videos that are entertaining, like markiplier for example. He is probably my favorite out of all the youtube gamers("LPers")

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 10:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Jericho is pretty funny most of the time and does a lot of different stuff.

Used to really like princeboo21, but he got old within about 4 months...

Reply to Youtube Gamers

You must be logged in to post a reply!