ForumsGamesYoutube Gamers

22 3886
Grassble
Grassble
167 posts
Peasant

I have been watching youtube gamers on youtube recently (Pewdiepie, total biscuit, tobuscus, etc.). I realized that some youtubers view the other youtubers who gain fans off of doing immature things inferior to others. They think that they do not deserve the viewers that they get, because of their lack of maturity in their content. They feel they deserve more subscribers because they work hard to put out their content while others do not do much work. I was wondering what your opinions on this matter was.

• 22 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

if i diden't watch some of skydoesmine, bluxepos (before they started doing simulatetor) and a few countdown makers. i woulden't be trying to record some games (fail a lot thanks to resons)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Game Groomps and Node
The End

gabef
gabef
8 posts
Peasant

I don't even care I just like the videos that are entertaining, like markiplier for example. He is probably my favorite out of all the youtube gamers("LPers&quot

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

Jericho is pretty funny most of the time and does a lot of different stuff.

Used to really like princeboo21, but he got old within about 4 months...

izzythewizard
izzythewizard
1 posts
Peasant

how do i make youtube videos wile playing armor game(s)

JeffK3
JeffK3
621 posts
Shepherd

I think good qualities in a youtuber are: funny, entertaining*, knows what he is talking about, and talk about other topics instead of just doing let's plays
A couple Youtubers that I think are superior are Drift0r, Vsauce, RoosterTeeth,and Woody's Gamertag. Now I know that Vsauce doesn't fit into the same genre as the other 3 youtubers but he asks mindboggling questions and answers them in interesting ways. Drift0r and Woody's Gamertag do this occasionally also but of course there primary focus is gaming.
Rooster teeth is also an interesting group because they do such a wide variety of videos I always find enjoyment in there videos.
my opinions
[/i]Don't hate on[i]

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts
Shepherd

I like the Yogscast and dislike PewDiePie immensely, due to his ear-piercing screams during his "Let's play Slender"s. Then again, why else would you be watching a playthrough of that game? I also dislike the way he's produced the equivalent of "Beliebers". I also like the new Smosh Games channel.

Showing 16-22 of 22