ForumsPopular Media#WhatforBieber?!

27 13113
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So as you all know..Justin Bieber was apparently caught smoking weed

In response to this act...4Chan struck again with another huge trolling scheme..

The Target: The general populous, Bieber fans, and Justin Bieber

The disguise: Bieber fans

The act: Find pics of someone that has cut themselves..and paste it here as if it was you cutting yourself for Bieber. Create a profile that would seem like one a Bieber-fan would have

The result: Many people believed this act to be actually by Bieber fans

Your thoughts?

• 27 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

There are parents that are blaming 4chan for their kids emulating the fake twitter profiles. To those parents my only response is, "You had one job and you failed at it, rather spectacularly." If your child emulates something they see on the internet, that is the fault of the parent, not the creator.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I think it's ******* hilarious to be honest. It's was pretty genius. Kind of reminds me.. I haven't been on 4chan in a long time. .-.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I think it's ******* hilarious to be honest. It's was pretty genius

To be honest..when I first heard about it I thought it really was the Bieber fans doing it and 4chan was encroaching on their movement with mocking pictures..then I found out it was actually 4Chan the entire time...my mind was never so blown

And love the people that think it is serious and posting angry comments and all on the twitter feed XD
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

To be honest..when I first heard about it I thought it really was the Bieber fans doing it and 4chan was encroaching on their movement with mocking pictures..then I found out it was actually 4Chan the entire time...my mind was never so blown

You know what the first thing I did was when I saw it? I asked a friend who is a frequent 4channer if 4chan was messing around again. (Cause they always do) He told me that it was them, and at that moment I realized that they were pictures that were probably from gore sites.

All in all, genius I say! Genius!
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

It's more hilarious when you do a double-trolling. For instance, I was masquerading on Twitter posting pictures of me cutting pizza. . . .

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup severely cut himself for Bieber. His smoking of the weed is going to make Killersup cut for no primary reason.*sarcasm/thoughts of Bieber fans.* Bieber fans....seriously people...

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Oh no, a celebrity which everyone hates for superficial reasons was caught doing a harmless drug which (pulling this out of nowhere) at least 10% of the people in the US have done at one point or another.

Why do we care so much what people do simply because many people know their name? Would you want a ton of people watching your every move and ridiculing you for absolutely no reason other than that they hop on the hate bandwagon?

Grow up. It's none of your business. It's a harmless drug.

As for the pictures themselves, I've seen a few and they're fairly funny.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

10% of the people in the US have done at one point or another.

That percentage is way higher xD. Pretty sure it's around 40-60% no lie, search it up.

Why do we care so much what people do simply because many people know their name?

Cause now weed is not fun anymore /sarcasm-joke
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

pssssst, snoopy-dog smoked weed aswell. =o
i saw him in amsterdam a few year ago.

psssssst, every single popstar that does a show in the netherlands has smoked weed.

what is the point of this? half of the usa citizens have smoked pot at 1 time in their life.

ow and can we plz. stop giving bieber attention? he doesn't need or deserves it.
thx.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Oh no, a celebrity which everyone hates for superficial reasons was caught doing a harmless drug which (pulling this out of nowhere) at least 10% of the people in the US have done at one point or another.

a study going on for 20 years now by roger roffman and 4 others, has shown that about half of the population born since 1960 has tried the drug by age 21.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

a study going on for 20 years now by roger roffman and 4 others, has shown that about half of the population born since 1960 has tried the drug by age 21.

Yeah that just proves what I said before..
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Yeah that just proves what I said before..

fun fact:
in the netherlands (that so called drug crazy country) this number is just 19%
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's more hilarious when you do a double-trolling. For instance, I was masquerading on Twitter posting pictures of me cutting pizza. . . .

A lot of people have been doing that =p

It's a harmless drug.

National Institute of Drug Abuse begs to differ

snoopy-dog smoked weed aswell. =o

You mean Snoop-Lion?
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

National Institute of Drug Abuse begs to differ

That's where drug abuse comes into play not a casual once a month thing.. Lol.

But yeah it's harmful if done chronically every day several times a day.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Found this funny...

Effects on Life

Research clearly demonstrates that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life or make a per-son's existing problems worse. In fact, heavy marijuana users generally re-port lower life satisfaction, poorer mental and physical health, relation-ship problems, and less academic and career success compared to their peers who came from similar back-grounds. For example, marijuana use is associated with a higher likelihood of dropping out from school. Several studies also associate workers' marijuana smoking with increased absences, tardiness, accidents, workers' com-pensation claims, and job turnover.

Does this person have a pointless hyphen complex, or is this English used in England.
Showing 1-15 of 27