Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armor Games Mascot

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:22pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

And how will everyone know it's the mascot about 2 months after the contest?

They would be able to read about it in the "News Section"... something that has been disgarded way to much by the ArmorGames community if you ask me... ;)

As for the initial idea and the follow up, untill no so far... me-like! *two thumbs up*

And that's an awful long 5 minutes there Salvidian... nevertheless, nice job! =P

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:28pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

They would be able to read about it in the "News Section"...

I'm asking way too many smart questions today.

And what about the people who don't go on the community?

By the way I'm not hating the mascot idea but this needs to be throughly thought out before it actually happens.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:33pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

That would be a matter of making the community more noticable to the users that aren't aware of it... something that has been opted/suggested/said often in the past. ;)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 8:05pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

Ok let's go back to the contest thing. I'd really like to see that penguin from Learn to Fly to be a contestant. I love those Learn to Fly games.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:17pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Just a random idea for this one, what about a zombie from Infectonator with the logo stamped to it's forehead?

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 11:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

Funny you say that I was actually thinking about it but refused the idea in my head for no reason in particular.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:28am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

Personally... I would still favour Sushi Cat! It's adorable, fluffy, heroic and (most of all) recognisable as it is directly linked to ArmorGames! =)

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 1:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,523 posts

The problem with an infectinator zombie is that it wasn't made by an AG admin and isn't even an AG exclusive. For a mascot it would have to be a game from someone who works at AG or a game(s) that are exclusive to AG.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 12:34am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,359 posts

I never knew the elephant was out mascot! :O I never knew AG even had a mascot xD

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:25am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I never knew the elephant was out mascot! :O I never knew AG even had a mascot xD

It wasn't the mascot. AG hasn't really had a mascot per say. As said before the elephant was a de-facto mascot.

Reply to Armor Games Mascot

You must be logged in to post a reply!