Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armor Games Mascot

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 6:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Toge Productions and AG are pretty tight. Maybe something could be worked out?

I mean, they're already sponsored.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:29pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,560 posts

Knight

I'll get summary posted on what we have accomplished so far tomorrow.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 5:44pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

485 posts

I have been away for a few months now, and this is the first i have heard about John retiring. I'm very sad, because I have spent hour upon hour playing his games.  He will truly be missed.

As for that, i think it would be cool to put the blue elephant on the shield in the logo as a tribute to john.

When I think of iconic Armor Games games, all I think of are John's. I didnt even think of sushi cat until you mentioned it.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 5:54pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I'm very sad, because I have spent hour upon hour playing his games.

It's not like you can't continue to play his games.. They didn't disappear.

He will truly be missed.

He's still going to be on Kong, and most likely his games will be published here as well but later, and with a Kong intro instead .-.

As for that, i think it would be cool to put the blue elephant on the shield in the logo as a tribute to john.

He left.. This is just a no-no. I wouldn't even put an official mascot on the shield. >.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 11:39am

Ferret

Ferret

5,598 posts

Administrator

Blue Elephant and Sushi Cat both remain as mascots of AG.  Obviously ferrets are a close third.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 11:43am

Gantic

Gantic

6,855 posts

What about the hedgehogs? I thought they ranked above ferrets?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:58pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Blue Elephant and Sushi Cat both remain as mascots of AG.  Obviously ferrets are a close third.

That's right...those are the mascots *wink wink nudge nudge*

What about the hedgehogs? I thought they ranked above ferrets?

At least both rank higher than the Rabbit =p *runs around yelling "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!*

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 4:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,598 posts

Administrator

Now that John is gone, hedgehogs have moved to #4.  Ferrets are the new hedgehogs people.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:20pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

At least both rank higher than the Rabbit =p *runs around yelling "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!*

Decimals and the revolutionary number '0' are a thing. :P

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:19am

xeano321

xeano321

2,560 posts

Knight

Soooo... Does this mean that Sushi Cat has taken the number one mascot spot? Does this mean my suggestion has been accepted?! *Runs off screaming in sheer excitement*

(Who cares about ferrets? The fox in my armatar is more awesome then those crazy things.)

Reply to Armor Games Mascot

You must be logged in to post a reply!