Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armor Games Mascot

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 10:42am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

You could have done the right thing, which was to create a separate thread in the appropriate section. To make it up to me, how about you go and do that now instead?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 10:43am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

So, in conclusion, I see that the sentence must come out one of two ways:

Or, alternately, "It is ferrets /of which we talk), after all"...
But thank you all for stomping around in this, it was truly appreciated, and did not in any way confuse me more about something I already have trouble with.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 11:10am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

Ya'know we should place a knight with a shield as a mascot of AG .

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 12:41pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

To make it up to me, how about you go and do that now instead?

For the sake of simply displacing the conversation, or in case we actually continue talking about this? Unless Reton8 had something else to say, I don't know if there was anything else to add on to that. I really didn't feel like making an entire thread just to post one reply, not to mention that it could be claimed to be based off of only a user/two. I suppose we could have moved it onto out profiles, but ... ergh. I might as well make the thread anyhow, I suppose.

I don't blame you, Cen... English is hard. Sorry for seemingly making a big deal out of this. It's slang terms, after all.

Personally, I like bunnehs.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 1:04pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,804 posts

I already made the thread, check the tavern. Also, armoured animals is a great idea. I thought the drawings were great, but as mascots should be anthropomorphic and stylized in some cartoon manner so that they are recognized more easily.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 11:26pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

Whoah... Jeol is a grammar Nazi. *screams*

Nice to see the thread generating some discussion though, even if it's off topic.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 1:17pm

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

I don't think we should give up the Blue Elephant yet. Would John care? If so I guess we have to, but if not I think it's perfect to keep it.

It works as a symbol for a great time in the life of AG, quality submissions from a quality creator, and we have all grown to love it.

Sometimes a flag represents History more than the present.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:28pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

132 posts

i have to go with simple two swords crossed behind a sheild that we have seen in so many games we love. i think that is what a AG mascot should be...something we see in every game we play on the site

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:01pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,804 posts

i have to go with simple two swords crossed behind a sheild that we have seen in so many games we love. i think that is what a AG mascot should be...something we see in every game we play on the site

I was going to say that a a representation of inanimate object (the Armorgames logo) couldn't be a mascot. But after a quick Google search, things can be mascots.

I'm all for the crossed swords and shield (or the new yellow shield with crown ad sword) being the mascot, if it isn't already. Like you said, It is in every game.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:20pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

132 posts

Yeah Reton8 gets me and if the mascot was sushi cat then sushi cat would be everywhere and the website would become sushicat.AG.com

Reply to Armor Games Mascot

You must be logged in to post a reply!