ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Mascot

103 29980
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Since John has retired from Armor Games, and along with John went the iconic blue elephant that is beloved by all AG users. While this elephant was regarded as a de facto mascot, it suddenly occurred to me, why doesn't AG have an official mascot? While the choices are limited, (unless a new character is created), I was thinking maybe Sushi Cat?

What are your opinions, views, thoughts, recommendations, ideas, or suggestions? (Admins and mods, you're included (not that you need to be told you're included, since you would include yourself anyway, but I thought it would be nice for you to know you're welcome.))

• 103 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Haven't we all been over this before? I'm the new mascot

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Blue elephant will always be the mascot in our hearts :'c

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I agree that pang should be the new mascot.

All in favor s-
Nevermind that.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Trust me, no one will notice.

http://i48.tinypic.com/15me16s.jpg

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Lmfao.

I find that extremely funny.. Especially since it's 4:50am and I'm sleepy xD

Thanks for the laugh leo.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, this has not generated the discussion I was hoping.

Okay, be serious guys, how would you feel about a mascot for AG? (Okay pang, you can be the new de-facto mascot. That settles that.)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I would feel fine with a mascot for AG, I don't think Sushi Cat should be it though.

Don't ask me who it should be cause I don't know. I think the mascot should more or less represent the actual site.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Pang could be the community mascot,but I think Sushi Cat could be the mascot.It's cute and stuff.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've noticed a couple of turtle games around here, maybe a turtle could be the mascot.

And just incase if anyone complains, there's more turtle games than that.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

It's ok guys, I know my editing skills are amazing. You don't need to comment.

Ok, but being serious. The new mascot is sushi cat. I don't think this is even up for debate at the moment. You can see what AG is doing.

Also sure, the blue elephant was our mascot however if you think AG you thought of clashing swords and not an elephant. I mean the elephant was cool and all but it isn't something that is hugely related to AG in such a way that we need to fill up the mascot place.

Plus there is like 2 billion games with blue elephants in them and sometimes they get overlooked to much more serious games (Last stand, Sonny, ect)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

pang and I will be the swords that battle in the logo.

All in favor say aye.

Aye.

Granted.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

i agree with leo99rules original idea. Pang as the blue elephant, genius!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay guys, can you please try to generate discussion? So far, leo is the only one who even generated any major thought to the suggesting I made.

C'mon, I'm serious, what are you thoughts concerning an AG mascot. (No more pang jokes please.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah Sushi Cat might be a good mascot but have you considered the other games with the same character in it? I can name a few, Zebra, turtle, T-rex(or any other dinosaur), stick people, I mean the list goes on. So shouldn't we decide on more mascots than just Sushi Cat?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The whole point of a mascot is to instantly remind someone of a certain brand or company. Sushi Cat is a fairly recognizable and relatable character. Mare importantly it is clearly from AG. A stick man or dinosaur is fairly generic and could be applied to many things. You see Sushi Cat and you instantly know who it is along with which company produced it. Also other is a very family friendly are loveable character. I mean, have you ever seen him? He's an adorable, rotund blue smiling cat. Omgz, heart melting.

Showing 1-15 of 103