ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Mascot

103 29996
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Since John has retired from Armor Games, and along with John went the iconic blue elephant that is beloved by all AG users. While this elephant was regarded as a de facto mascot, it suddenly occurred to me, why doesn't AG have an official mascot? While the choices are limited, (unless a new character is created), I was thinking maybe Sushi Cat?

What are your opinions, views, thoughts, recommendations, ideas, or suggestions? (Admins and mods, you're included (not that you need to be told you're included, since you would include yourself anyway, but I thought it would be nice for you to know you're welcome.))

• 103 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

That would be a matter of making the community more noticable to the users that aren't aware of it... something that has been opted/suggested/said often in the past.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok let's go back to the contest thing. I'd really like to see that penguin from Learn to Fly to be a contestant. I love those Learn to Fly games.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Just a random idea for this one, what about a zombie from Infectonator with the logo stamped to it's forehead?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Funny you say that I was actually thinking about it but refused the idea in my head for no reason in particular.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Personally... I would still favour Sushi Cat! It's adorable, fluffy, heroic and (most of all) recognisable as it is directly linked to ArmorGames! =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

The problem with an infectinator zombie is that it wasn't made by an AG admin and isn't even an AG exclusive. For a mascot it would have to be a game from someone who works at AG or a game(s) that are exclusive to AG.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I never knew the elephant was out mascot! :O I never knew AG even had a mascot xD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I never knew the elephant was out mascot! :O I never knew AG even had a mascot xD

It wasn't the mascot. AG hasn't really had a mascot per say. As said before the elephant was a de-facto mascot.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Toge Productions and AG are pretty tight. Maybe something could be worked out?

I mean, they're already sponsored.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'll get summary posted on what we have accomplished so far tomorrow.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I have been away for a few months now, and this is the first i have heard about John retiring. I'm very sad, because I have spent hour upon hour playing his games. He will truly be missed.

As for that, i think it would be cool to put the blue elephant on the shield in the logo as a tribute to john.

When I think of iconic Armor Games games, all I think of are John's. I didnt even think of sushi cat until you mentioned it.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm very sad, because I have spent hour upon hour playing his games.

It's not like you can't continue to play his games.. They didn't disappear.

He will truly be missed.

He's still going to be on Kong, and most likely his games will be published here as well but later, and with a Kong intro instead .-.

As for that, i think it would be cool to put the blue elephant on the shield in the logo as a tribute to john.

He left.. This is just a no-no. I wouldn't even put an official mascot on the shield. >.<

When I think of iconic Armor Games games, all I think of are John's. I didn't even think of sushi cat until you mentioned it.

That's funny I think more of 2 swords clashing together more than anything. Sushi Cat and the elephant are more of de-factos.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Blue Elephant and Sushi Cat both remain as mascots of AG. Obviously ferrets are a close third.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

What about the hedgehogs? I thought they ranked above ferrets?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Blue Elephant and Sushi Cat both remain as mascots of AG. Obviously ferrets are a close third.

That's right...those are the mascots *wink wink nudge nudge*

What about the hedgehogs? I thought they ranked above ferrets?

At least both rank higher than the Rabbit =p *runs around yelling "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!*
Showing 31-45 of 103