ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Mascot

103 29919
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Since John has retired from Armor Games, and along with John went the iconic blue elephant that is beloved by all AG users. While this elephant was regarded as a de facto mascot, it suddenly occurred to me, why doesn't AG have an official mascot? While the choices are limited, (unless a new character is created), I was thinking maybe Sushi Cat?

What are your opinions, views, thoughts, recommendations, ideas, or suggestions? (Admins and mods, you're included (not that you need to be told you're included, since you would include yourself anyway, but I thought it would be nice for you to know you're welcome.))

• 103 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Now that John is gone, hedgehogs have moved to #4. Ferrets are the new hedgehogs people.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Blue Elephant and Sushi Cat both remain as mascots of AG. Obviously ferrets are a close third.

Soooo... Does this mean that Sushi Cat has taken the number one mascot spot? Does this mean my suggestion has been accepted?! *Runs off screaming in sheer excitement*

(Who cares about ferrets? The fox in my armatar is more awesome then those crazy things.)
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Somehow, even with John gone, I still associate to ArmorGames whenever I see an elephant. And this really means something for someone who used to have "Jumbo" on his mind whenever he saw one. =)

http://www.lobbes.nl/images/categorie/jumbo-puzzels-banner.jpg

Let's keep the Blue Elephant and slowly move Sushi Cat alongside I say. Ferrets could then be added later on to complete the 3 stooges! ^^
(No offense Ferret... pleasedonthitme?)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I don't hit, I bite. :P

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't hit, I bite. :P

That's... Nice to know... I guess. I would rather not experience either.

I was thinking... Maybe we could do something like this for Sushi Cat... It was a cool idea, and I missed out on it last time. (No camera...) This could be a good way to stimulate community activity, and get users minds off of AG3. What do you think?

Seems like an excellent way for people to get to know Sushi Cat, whether he is mascot or not. =D
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Ok, how come no body remembers that Iconic game series...

Crush the Castle? We could use the trebuchet, its medeval, its cool, its, well, a trebuchet...

Crush the castle~~~!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Interesting idea xeano321. )

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Whoa wait, being as Armor Games started as Games of Gondor and the scene is supposedly castle times why isn't the mascot and elf or dwarf or something?

I understand the elephant and sushi cat became popular because several games were made around them, but now's the site's opportunity to have a launch the dwarf game and then adopt dwarves as an additional mascot.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

understand the elephant and sushi cat became popular because several games were made around them, but now's the site's opportunity to have a launch the dwarf game and then adopt dwarves as an additional mascot.

It cannot be a dwarf! Voidy would get mad.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Why? Devoidless is an ancient black dragon.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Frank is actually the dwarf.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why? Devoidless is an ancient black dragon.

He probably already burned xeano for his mistake.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

To make everyone happy they should make medieval based games. That way there'd be dwarves, dragons, elves, orcs, trolls, etc.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, I got burned again... I really should know better then to post at night... My facts are a little mixed up.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Tl;dr

In summary, I'm the ag mascot. Bow before the furious simian!!

Showing 46-60 of 103