ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Mascot

104 13374
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

Since John has retired from Armor Games, and along with John went the iconic blue elephant that is beloved by all AG users. While this elephant was regarded as a de facto mascot, it suddenly occurred to me, why doesn't AG have an official mascot? While the choices are limited, (unless a new character is created), I was thinking maybe Sushi Cat?

What are your opinions, views, thoughts, recommendations, ideas, or suggestions? (Admins and mods, you're included (not that you need to be told you're included, since you would include yourself anyway, but I thought it would be nice for you to know you're welcome.))

• 104 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

Well, I got burned again... I really should know better then to post at night... My facts are a little mixed up.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,040 posts

Tl;dr

In summary, I'm the ag mascot. Bow before the furious simian!!

xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

In summary, I'm the ag mascot. Bow before the furious simian!!

Can't we have a serious discussion about this? Besides that, a mascot needs a better armatar then some mad monkey.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Maybe this talk will give one of the game maker admins ideas on a new character and if they make enough good games for this character, it could be our mascot.

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

Can't we have a serious discussion about this? Besides that, a mascot needs a better armatar then some mad monkey.

Hey, Donkey Kong was/is a pretty good mad-monkey mascot. There might be some success in this area.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

Can't we have a serious discussion about this?

Monkeys, rabbits, wolves, ferrets, etc. can be pets in the medieval based games. Maybe some of them being able to talk and having other special abilities.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,458 posts

Maybe stating the question that was already asked, but... why an animal? Why not a comic knight character?! The website IS, after all, medeival themed... =)

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

The website IS, after all, medeival themed... =)

So, what, like armoured animals instead?
Can do.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/IMG0049_zps1603f9bf.jpg

Anyway do carry on with the discussion.
Gantic
Gantic
11,815 posts

Not wearing something to guard the back of the neck is irresponsible.

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Ferrets like to live their lives irresponsible. It's ferrets, after all.

Ferret
Ferret
9,291 posts

Welp, there can be no complaints that ferrets aren't related to Armor Games now... My guess is that halberds would be their weapons of choice. Look how happy he is!

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

irresponsibly

English is hard.

Anyway, just for the sake of it:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/IMG0063_zps5e0bdfa4.jpg

The wonders of armoured animals.
My guess is that halberds would be their weapons of choice. Look how happy he is!

The thought of ferrets with any kind of weapon scares me a little.
Even if they are happy.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,560 posts

Or their distant cousins the Meerkat, whose group name is mob, gang, or clan, and enjoy gang-to-gang combat raids to gain control of territory.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

It's ferrets, after all.

They're. English is still hard. ;D

But yeah. Armored ferrets. Yes.
Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

An armoured animal. I'm all for it.
But I feel like they would would better as mascots if they were more anthropomorphic and simplistic in style.

It's ferrets, after all.

It's sounds correct to me. Using the word It conveys a broader sense of the topic at hand (which is ferrets) instead of referring directly to the animal.
Showing 61-75 of 104