ForumsThe TavernWhat was the best age in your life (also tell your current age-this is for my school survey)

28 7174
HalfDemon
HalfDemon
13 posts
Nomad

I am thirteen,so I will say eleven because that was when I became really mature

• 28 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Aparantly some how pick was born a little weird, it doesn't show when he goes potty.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Aparantly some how pick was born a little weird, it doesn't show when he goes potty.

Another thing, when I was three I could **** my pants and no one cared! Now when I do it, its "immature and gross". Pfft. Im not the only one.... right?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Older than some but younger than some.

This isn't a bad year, I suppose. I don't see good or bad years - they just blend together.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

5 because I was innocent, happy, and stupid.
Now, at 15, I have to deal with idiots.

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

Haven't had a good age. Probably never will. That might sound pessimistic, but everything has ups and downs. As long as I'm alive, I'll look back and think something was better, but then I'll look at it really close, and realize it sucked just as much as it was good.

I don't buy into golden age fallacies.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I am 13 and the best year of my life is 12-13 because I started 7th grade.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I am 16, and the best age in my life has to be this one. Not because I have a particularly exciting life, but because as I look behind I see that I've always had way too many problems that were caused by my own stupidity and retarded ideas. So I like telling myself that this is the first age of my life when I actually know and realize what I'm doing. And avoid the thought that I will think the same way of this age in a few years.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I am extremely disappointed by the lack of people enjoying the summer of '69. I got my first real 6 string. Bought it at the five-and -dime. Played it till my fingers bled. Those were the best days of my life.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

17-17.
17 is my best age so far, although if everything goes as it is going now 18 will be better.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Best age in my life was probably around 15-16 years old. That was the point in my life where I resolved a lot of my personal issues and where a lot of other crap in my life ended. Currently 19 years old.

I don't buy into golden age fallacies.

I agree, if you mean that a certain age is the "golden age." Everyone has their ups and downs, and if you look at it objectively, you're going to have years that are better than others and the reverse. Out of those, one or two would definitely come to mind as "the best."
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

probably elevan, all the adults still like u, and ur mature enough to make decisions

Rainted
Rainted
7 posts
Nomad

I'm 17, best age would be 13 when i entered into the "Big" part of my school and when school actually got fun & real.

Showing 16-27 of 28