Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:16pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

ok thats good. oh and i also wanted to say. even if this rpg doesnt work out. just from reading the story i can judge that you have the mind for these sort of things. so dont make this your last one even if it fails

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:18pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Yeah I already suggested to Matt that if it does fail that I will just start a new one with no groups. I think that'll be better.

Anyways so far there are 2 groups and if by tomorrow or the next day I can't get 1 more group I will start with just 4 players, I really don't mind. Besides, I did say I can bend the rules around *grin*.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:21pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,792 posts

Knight

Oh boy, then I better spread the word about this.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:24pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I would love it if you could do that. I'm sure all of you will really enjoy this, it's not really like any other RPG in my opinion. Or is it? I'm not really sure.. Oh well.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:31pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,792 posts

Knight

Well, in the OP you said it wasn't like regular RPG's

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 5:38pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Yup.

So anyways tomorrow I will be deciding if I should wait another day or start with 2 groups. I think it's fine if there are just 2 groups considering that not only will you be going against each other but will encounter a lot of obstacles along the way.

Anymore suggestions or comments must go straight to my profile please. I'd rather only have applications on the first few pages.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 8:05pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Still need at least 2 more people to apply. If you like a good story join in.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:35pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Oho! A Tournament? Full of bloodthirsty carnage and a prize beyond my wildest imagination? How could I resist? Here's my application. Beware, competitors, Epic, King of Games, is here!

*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie

*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile.

*Bio: A widely-known figure throughout the rest of the world, Savell has participated in several lesser tournaments similar to this one. Now he jumps at the chance to enter the biggest tournament in the world, willing to lay down his life for the fame, fortune...and more fortune. Savell likes a good prize and good publicity. He gained the nickname "The End" for his relentless pursuit of his enemies. He will be the end of his competitors lives! Not really a team player, actually. Famous catchphrase: "PREPARE TO BE CLOVEN IN TWAIN!"

*Appearance: Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: Caucasian (White), 5'10"

I will CLEAVE THINE ENEMIES IN TWAIN. LETS DO THIS.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 10:44pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Great! 1 more and I will start building the story to start this off..

Tomorrow I decide when the registration will close and when I will start, everyone better be ready

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 12:13am

Garriss

Garriss

988 posts

APPLICATION:

*Name:
Aurum Lupus Rex

*Athletic Abilities:
Endurance and Agile

*Bio:
Aurum, a normal human living in an unknown island at the edge of the Bermuda Triangle, this island was filled with exotic animals and fruits, trees and herbs. At that time, oil was a huge importance to the modern human race, the island held a vast underground filled with it. After being discovered by the government, the island was filled with activity, military camps were set up and a government official demanded that Aurum and his community leave the island. The official went back with a broken nose and a limp leg. A brief battle went on, only a few survivors of Aurum's community survived and fled, he went with them. He heard about Ground Zero, and reasoned, "Why live if there's nothing else to stay in this world for?" and he signed up.

*Appearance:
Grey Eyes, Auburn Hair, Tanned Skin and 6'5" Height

*Previous Contender:
None

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!