Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:39pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish {Hunger ?}, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 4 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I back away from the crate and hid in the shadows.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:08am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

~~~HAVOC~~~

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*HP: 97/100

(Update your sheet to 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades please for the next time you update.)

You successfully back away into the shadows and it appears so does your opponent. You can try and run away or wait for a better time to strike, and see if he gets closer. The gas grenade has filled the container with gas now and you are gasping for some air.

*
*
*
To avoid cheating I suppose n.n
*
*
*


Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 100/100

You are now outside. There doesn't seem to be anyone but Ghalaghor a few yards away. You can run away or try and continue to fight, though it seems your opponent has hid away. The gas grenade has filled the container with gas now.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:21am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I try to get out by trying to find an exit, (other than what my opponent went through).

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:22am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Oops sorry forget my character sheet.

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*HP: 97/100

I try to get out by trying to find an exit, (other than what my opponent went through).

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:18am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 85/100
*Hunger: 28/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the west supplies cache but am staying very alert, I open the crate and jump back.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:19am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,640 posts

Knight

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 100%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I run towards him and attempt to shoot him with 3 plasma bullet things.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:38am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 90/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

of course i will help kenji!

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:51pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

(i didnt manage to see where the guy went?)

i will examine the lion. maybe its a clue or some kind of puzzle. i sure dont like the door that says "the end"

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:05pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 79/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the west supplies cache but am staying very alert.

~As you're heading over to the supplies cache, you suddenly feel something rip through your arm. A gunshot? You scream in pain and crouch over. You check your arm and it seems like it's just a flesh wound but something is eating away at your skin and it's burning. Plasma. You're behind a small mound of dirt and afraid to stick your head up. What do you do?
[6 HP from Flesh Wound] [5 Hunger] [1 Thirst]

---------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 100%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I run towards him and attempt to shoot him with 3 plasma bullet things.

~You see the person going into the other direction, the way you came. And you attempt to shoot him. It seems like you hit him as he crouches over behind some cover, it's a really small mound of dirt. What now?

--------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 90/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

of course i will help kenji!

~Before you know it he's coming out of the container and the container is now filled with smoke. After a few seconds you hear some gunfire come from the south west, close to the tunnel.

--------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish {Hunger ?}, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 4 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

~There appears to be an small exit through the back of the container, you exit out through here and flee the battle. You can head to one of the other supplies caches or exit out of the whole area.

http://i47.tinypic.com/r22e5c.png

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:07pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

(Nope you didn't.)

i will examine the lion. maybe its a clue or some kind of puzzle. i sure dont like the door that says "the end"

~You examine the lion, seems like it was a forced cut through the neck destroying any movement of the lion. It has slashes all over it's body as well. The ''blood'' is white though and you can see some human blood on the floor. You see it trail to the door that says ''The End''. You then remember your partners nickname!

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!