Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:59pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Ugh, for some reason i couldn't access any pages on AG except the homepage, news and MMO's. It's fixed now I guess. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Already happened twice. Anyways here you go guys.

--------------------------

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 39/50
Thirst: 7/10
Items: Survival Knife, 7 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Anyway, I run back to Ghalaghor and kneel down, facing the container. "I think it's a gas grenade. Give it a minute, then check it out. I'm only good for melee and whoever is down there may have a gun. Use your Glock, and keep your dagger onhand. I'll cover you." I unslings R1SK and put the scope on the tunnel entrance.

~Unfortunately there isn't much visibility since the container is still full of smoke. You check up at the timer and it's at 5:10 minutes. Suddenly a big explosion emerges from the ground a few yards away from you. You get knocked to the floor and you can't hear anything but a whine. You are a bit confused and startled. You stand up and Ghalaghor seems to be worse off than you still laying on the floor. You see a big smoke cloud arising from the ground. You check in the container but it seems the person escaped through a back exit. There is only 4:40 minutes left. There is the tunnel far off on the other side of the smoke. You also heard a few gunshots before the explosion happened near the tunnel.
[33 HP from Explosion] [2 Thirst] [9 Hunger]

-----------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 67/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I say "Ok, I'll surrender, you want items?" and once he replies and lowers his guard I make a run for it.

~You suddenly hear an explosion near the container, you got startled from it. As soon as you're about to say something you see something land next to you. It has a timer that has the number 15 and it's falling... What?! A BOMB! You quickly move out of there and running away. After a few seconds of running it explodes. You suffer minor damage from the explosion but you still got knocked down. You recover quickly. You can go to the exit and get the hell out of there, or head off to a supplies cache. There is 4:40 minutes left.
[5 HP from open flesh wound] [7 HP from explosion]

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*HP: 97/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

Hmmm. I head towards the bunker; it's safer and actually might have some loot in it.

~You quickly head over to the bunker on top of the hillside. It seems to have a good overview of a few exits to the supplies cache. When you get there you notice a sniper rifle near the window of the bunker. There is also some ammo in a box. Unfortunately the sniper rifle seems to be chained to the wall with plasma enforced chains. You cannot detach it. You can however take the ammo. You can stake out here and see if anyone will appear and try to take them out. Though you don't have much experience with long range weapons, probably no experience at all.

------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 4 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I toss a time 'nade set for 20 seconds towards the dirt mound

~You throw it and right when you release it from your hands you see an explosion off near the container. Though you weren't effected by it except for the loud noise you are startled. Then remember the grenade your partner threw off. You can still head down the tunnel you seem to be in a pretty tight and open place where you could get attacked from any side.

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 100%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I stand back and let pang do his thang.

~You see pang throw it off to the mound, but right after he releases it you see an explosion off next to the container. You forgot you threw a grenade there. You don't know if you killed anyone but it doesn't seem so cause your frag list doesn't bring up anyone. You can head down the tunnel or somewhere else, but it seems you are in a tight and open place where you can get attacked from any side.

----------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 21/100 ~~~ !CRITICAL!
*Hunger: 29/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i get down from my horse, wait for a minute and check then the container. i peek around the corner to see who or what is in there, holding my glock in my left hand and my dagger in my right hand in case i could need them.

~Right when you are about to do this you suddenly feel an explosion crush your organs. You can barely breath and you get knocked to the ground. You stay on the ground in pain, it seems you might have ruptured something or broken a bone. You look at your partner who is holding his hands to his ears, but is standing up. The horse seems to be either destroyed or damaged.
[69 HP from Critical Wound from Explosion]

------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]

"omg"

i go there quickly and see if he is ok

~You go through the door and it leads outside. You notice a blood trail leading towards the supplies cache. You think to yourself that maybe he might be staking it out and waiting for other players so he can kill them and loot them.

----------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish {Hunger ?}, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I head for the one that is closest to the Big catch.

~You suddenly hear an explosion from behind you as you continue on to the next cache and before that some gunshots. You ignore it and head on. You arrive at the cache. There are a few chests and crates here. The timer is at 4:30.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:05am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 67/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the exit.

(What is the timer thing? I'm sorry but I don't understand...

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:52am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish {Hunger ?}, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I open what I can, take what I can, and leave before the timer hit zero.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:53am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

(What is the timer thing? I'm sorry but I don't understand...

It's the timer that once it reaches 0 the area will close down and the light beam above you will incinerate the area. .-.

Should have read what I posted on page 27.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 1:52am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I did but I forgot.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:20am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]

i will follow the trail of blood. i will be prepared in case he shoots me by mistake though so im ready to jump for cover

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:30pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 21/100 ~~~ !CRITICAL!
*Hunger: 29/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i use one pain killer and my med-pack, then i try to get to kenji so we both can leave this place before the time runs out.

i try to get some treatment (medical help and some water and food) for kenji and me as soon as we got to the safe spot/place.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:38pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 49/50
Thirst: 7/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

We have to be out of the arena before the clock hits zero, right?

Some kind of shrapnel flashbang. Crap. Ghalaghor used a medpack so he'll be okay. I eat one ration (already adjusted my stats) and we head for the nearest exit.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:37pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*HP: 97/100
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]

oooh, a sniper rifle. Plasma reinforced chains? DARN IT. ...Wait a sec. I've got a TIER 5 two Handed Plasma Blade, at full charge! I can cut through anything with this! I attempt to slash the chains off with my sword, careful to not accidentally slash the gun in half.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:04pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Well next time I'm writing this on the notepad.. Ignore that previous post. Let me update it again.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!