Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:50pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

@shadowgun453: You will have to wait til others post so I ca update yours n.n

@evilsweetblock: Sure! I will make sure to write you name down. But if I make the new Ground Zero and I message you and you are not responding, you will lose your spot in reservation.

----------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

(Actually the horses just followed you, they aren't ging to kill you. xD)

I head for a large, thick tree, sling R1SK onto my back and climb about halfway up to rest on a thick limb, 15 feet up or so.

Close range, lots of shadows, twin supercharged katanas. This is my forest.

I have a great idea. I remove a popper grenade and place it in a fork in the limb farther out. Since popper 'nades are impact-detonate, it will fall from the limb if someone, or something, hits my tree and explodes when it hits the ground.

~You carefully place the popper grenade on a steady fork of the branch. You then lay back on another thick branch. You are in a pretty stealthy position. You don't see anyone coming towards the exit you went through though, but it's already dark and getting down would be suicide. The cold night wind passes over you and you get a cold shiver down your spine. You then notice something below. A nightwatcher. He seems to be alone but he is armed. He seems to have incredibly heavy armor on as well.
[16 Hunger] [1 Thirst]

---------------------

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 97/100
*Hunger: 39/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

...Well at least I can still use it. I would've preferred to carry it around, but oh well. I set up the sniper rifle and swivel it towards the footsteps. "THIS IS THE END! DONT MOVE OR I SNIPE YOU. HANDS UP SLOWLY . NOW. WHO ARE YOU?" I yell bravely. I wonder where my partner is. Maybe he followed me?

~You become steady and wait for a reply. ''It's me Blue Wing! Don't shoot.'' You then open the door for him. He comes inside and tells you that there seems to be someone down over the hill near the exit of the cache.
[11 Hunger] [2 Thirst]

---------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

from afar i will check who they are (starting with the one that is the easiest to see)

~As soon as you go to do that you hear someone. A distinct voice. You notice it's Savell and you tell him it's you. He opens the door and you tell him about the person down over the hill. You see a few crates here, maybe some supplies. Your revolver is too short distance to have an accurate shot of the guy so you let Savell handle it. You can stay here and search around or head on down to loot the guy after Savell kills him. It's becoming dark though and Nightwatchers could be nearby, but you're a pretty quick guy and should be able to escape if anything.

----------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 4 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I motion to Tarran that we better start heading out of the arena

*If the tunnel leads to an exit..then we go that way. If it doesn't..or if it unknown on if it does or not..then we head towards an exit

~There is only about 2 minutes left. You realize you'll never make it out on time and decide to head down the tunnel with Tarren. It's your only hope anyways. You both head on down and there seems to be an immense room, but it's too dark to see anything.

---------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 71/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i follow kenji and climb on the nearest tree next to kenjis tree. i use my dagger to cut some twigs to collect them. i can use them as fire wood when we are down on the ground or i can make arrows out of them (i need a bow...), i get at least ten twigs or as many as i can carry. also, i create two wooden spears out of branches/large twigs for kenji and me.

~You head up onto a thick branch on the tree. You get the twigs and make the spears. You notice Kenji single at you to be quiet and look down. There seems to be someone down below. A nightwatcher. He looks heavly armed and looks to have heavy armor on. He doesn't seem to have notice either of you yet.

(I suggest to make your next decision together before posting.)

-------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the biggest tree and climb up to where there is a comfortable place to sleep but before I sleep I will try to treat my wounds and make it better any way possible.

~You look around for some plants or something to clean the wound but there is nothing. There is a small pond near you so you clean out the wound with that and rip a small piece of your clothes off and wipe it down with that. You then take a bigger cloth and wrap it around your arm. It stopped bleeding. You head up a tree and find a thick branch to lay on. Before you are about to go to sleep you hear something. You quietly look down and notice someone down there. It's a nightwatcher. He only seems to have a sword of some type and no ranged weapons. He does have some thick armor though.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:55pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I take out my gun and shoot it at his head, if he's dead I loot him with whatever he's got.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:17pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 97/100
*Hunger: 39/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

Oh yay, my partner! I thought he was dead. Anyway, I swivel my sniper rifle to the cache and scan it until I see who blue wing was talking about, then snipe him. Twice. Aiming for the head.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Where's Ghalaghor? Another tree?

I crawl out (quietly) and grab the popper 'nade (no, I did NOT slip, shake the branch too much or knock it away, PLEASE don't make me that clumsy). I don't want to waste it on something that it can't kill and it'll give me away too soon.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 9:22pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

I'm not able to copy and paste my sheet.

Tarren Ward: I follow pang.

 

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:26am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 71/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

ok, first, i try to get on kenjis tree (but only if i am near enough to do that without alarming the enemy) as silently as possible (but only when i am near enough so the enemy will not notice me). i try to figure a plan out with kenji after i got on his tree.

if that action would alarm the enemy, then i will stay where i am and try to show kenji my plan: i throw a flash bang, followed by 1 or 2 'nades from kenji, then we both use our guns to attack the enemy to distract him so the grenade/s have enough time to explode so we can get down to use our melee weapons or so that kenji get down to use his katanas while i cover him with my glock.

now i have to ait till he agrees...

 

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 11:52am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will lock the door and sit with savel waiting.

"i wish there was another way to win this or get out of here..."

 

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 6:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 100%]
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

Ok I follow pang.

 

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:37pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Blue wing, that's TWO l's in Savell. Mind that.

"We just wait here and snipe some people until morning comes.  Yeah, it's boring, but that's better than deadly combat. Why don't we take turns sleeping? I'll take first watch."

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 2:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 4 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I tell Tarren that he should shoot his pistol to try and give us some light (albeit..for a very short time..but enough time nonetheless) to figure out what we should do

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!