Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:15am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Getting bored...did you lose power in the snowstorm, sour?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 11:55am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,348 posts

UPDATE:

Yesterday, theEPICgameKING was intentionally struck by a car and is in the hospital. He's in potentially critical condition with two broken legs and internal bleeding. He won't be around for a while. He's been a great player and RPG GM. Do him a favor and post a "get-well" message on his Profile. Until then, sourwhatup, you'll have to pause his character.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 1:47pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

UPDATE:

Even though the RPG has been on haitus for about 4 or 5 days it will continue to be on haitus for about a day or two. My internet is not being nice to me, today apparently it decided to work, but it keeps being stupid.

Also, I've got football practice and stuff so it's not as easy anymore.

Anyways I know you guys want to play, and I also want to host. Just be patient please. n.n

Real sorry.

~Sour

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

This is actually perfect timing..getting on here for me is difficult due to my grounding haha

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:11pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Things just got even more confusing. Hey, this is MattEmAngel. EPIC is currently not doing well. As a result, I have been asked to cover for him online. Depending on how well he recovers (he went through surgery today), he may not be on for a while. So...if sourwhatup posts before then, I'm going to have to play both parts, which means I will have to read his character sheet.

*gasp* NOOOOOOOOO

So, it's your call, sourwhatup. Just don't send me to the pit.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 4:51pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,074 posts

Is thi game ever going to start? Ive been checking it daily only to reread the extremely long read....

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,348 posts

I don't know...he said "a day or two" six days ago...

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 5:35pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Yeah sorry about that. School is going to start soon though but I may be able to start this up again tomorrow or wednesday. Though wed is a better bet because tomorrow I'm going out. :P

So yeah n.n Sorry about the long haitus, but it happens to the best of RPG's sometimes. I got a life you know xD

This time I'm being serious about the one or two days. Only reason I won't put it would be if my internet dies, I die, etc.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 5:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

Or if the internet in general dies.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 2:11pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

so, do we have to re-start or can we use what we have found so far?

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!