xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 39/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i take the medkit and my last painkillers, then i begin to shoot at the head of the nightwatcher, aiming for his eyes (they glow so i should be able to see them, right?).

i cover kenji by shooting at the nightwatcher, aiming for its head and/or eyes. not to forget that i run away from the nightwatcher when it follows me, but so that i lead it in kenjis direction so he can cut it with his katanas.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:11pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

@Shadowgun: I cannot post your sheet yet because I need another person to post theirs yet or I could cause a so called ''paradox'', ty. xD

---------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I back up, then jump to Ghalaghor's tree, using the Katanas to stab the trunk and hold myself up. I offer him a medpack.

~He takes the medpack and he immediately feels better. He starts to distract the cyborg leaving an opening for you to strike.

---------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 89/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i take the medkit and my last painkillers, then i begin to shoot at the head of the nightwatcher, aiming for his eyes (they glow so i should be able to see them, right?).

i cover kenji by shooting at the nightwatcher, aiming for its head and/or eyes. not to forget that i run away from the nightwatcher when it follows me, but so that i lead it in kenjis direction so he can cut it with his katanas.

~You begin to shoot at the cyborg but it doesn't seem to be doing anything with the armor it has on. It seems like your dagger did more damage. You begin to run as it charges for you, ignoring Kenji. You wait for Kenji to either engage or think up of something else, or you create a strategy of your own.
[7 Bullets wasted] [2 Thirst]

---------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I place my arrow back

I motion to Tarren to go check out the supplies...I go over to the remains of the creature and check it out (maybe see if there is anything I can grab from it)

~While Tarren goes to check out the supplies you check out the horrendous monster laying there in a puddle of blood. A white/redish type of blood. The monster seem to have a lot of 'blubber' and some parts of its body are completely defenseless and you can see through it, and it has a bunch of gears and wires inside of it. Saliva is still dripping out of the corner of its mouth. You approach it closer to see if you can take anything interesting or important. There doesn't seem to be much and the monster is completely destroyed from the explosion. You catch a glimpse of something. It has a metallic detachable claw on it, and it seems to be a dangerous weapon.

--------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will wait in a hiding spot outisde of the house until i can see who that is

~Right before you go find a hiding spot the person is moving stuff around and a few minutes later turns off the lights. Nightwatcher might be around. You should probably look for cover maybe inside the house or in the basement. You don't know if the basement is locked or not from the outside.

-------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 10 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: None

I crawl around in the supplies to see if I can find anything useful.

~You look around but there doesn't seem to be much, and most of it is destroyed. You do find a couple of interesting things though. A bow. Not just any bow either, it's a high technical crossbow. It seems easy to use as well, but it has a lot of complicated buttons and stuff on it. There is also a few rations, 5 to be exact. You notice a lot of arrows but most of them are destroyed. There are only about 15 that are intact. There is some armor, it is a bit battered up, but it works. Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]. The rest is a bunch of junk. There seems to be only 1 way out, but you could look for another way.

------------------------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 3/50
*Thirst: 1/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I search my med-pack for something that can start a fire, if not I'll just rub two sticks.

~Unfortunately the medpack doesn't have anything but a few bandages and some other medical supplies. While you were looking for it though your survival knife fell out. It seems to be multi-purpose. You look at it and it seems to have a small flint and steel, though it seems like a way more modern type of it's version.  The fire could attract unnecessary things, but it should be fine if you quickly cook something and leave the area.

----------------------------------------

Sorry if I missed anyone or if there are any update problems with sheets, please report it to me right away if any. Again shadowgun, I am waiting for a response from someone else. Sorry I just don't want to create any errors. It should be quick though. Lol.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:30pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,628 posts

Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades

Combo time! I grab 'Oceans Descent' and throw it into the cyborb's chest, most likely pinning it to the tree and freezing it there. I grab the 'R1SK' and use the precious seconds of frozen time to charge a Plasma round and shoot the cyborg in the head.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:35pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Combo time! I grab 'Oceans Descent' and throw it into the cyborb's chest, most likely pinning it to the tree and freezing it there. I grab the 'R1SK' and use the precious seconds of frozen time to charge a Plasma round and shoot the cyborg in the head.

~You charge at the cyborg and stab the cyborg in the chest. The katana goes straight through him and pins him to the tree. The cyborg begins to try and remove it but he starts to become a blueish color. The sword must be freezing him from the inside out. You then fling out your R1SK and aim at the his head. Suddenly you see movement. The cyborg is gone in an instance. It seems as if he has some type of teleportation type of ability or something. He then appears behind you with a knife to your neck and Ghalaghor staring right at you.

[You didn't think it would be that easy now.. Do you ;) Now wait for you partner to react, maybe talk to him.]

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:01pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,

I gather some dead leaves and small twigs then I light it with the flint and steel.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:37pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I gather some dead leaves and small twigs then I light it with the flint and steel.

~As you are using the flint and steel blue sparks come out from it. The twigs and leaves light up in a blue flame after the second try. [Anything you cook on here will cook extremely faster than on a normal fire]

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,423 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 7 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 25 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%], high technical crossbow
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]

I ask pang if he wants the bow and the 15 arrows(since I already have a gun). Then walk out.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:51pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

UPDATE for GZII:

If anyone plans on playing again, I suggest you read it.

~I will be removing Hunger and Thirst, I'm thinking of adding a more simple thing, but I have yet to think of what to put.
~Currently I'm thinking of different ways for people to get stronger without the use of weapons and such.
~I'm going to add an armor slot. Make things easier and less complicated, might leave gear for like gloves, shoes, etc. (Suggestion loosely based off of one of xAyjAy's ideas)
~Weapons in the next game will be more plasma and element based like now, and no more charge stuff and just different tiers of strength.
~I will be creating fictitious weapons, so no more basing names off of real life weapons.
~The next GZ will not involve so much of the survival aspect but more of the adventure and fighting type.
~I will be adding a new story, but it'll build into the old one.
~More athletic abilities or skills.
~Rebuilding the item section to make it easier to actually know what you have.
~Removing teams and making it a solo player game, even though I like the team based RPG it'll make things a lot quicker and add more fluidity to the game.

-----

If you don't agree with some of things said here, please tell me personally n.n

Please. I repeat, please suggest anything and everything you can to me on my profile. Please. I love adding new ideas. Again... anything...

Also, yes I am working on GZII, not much but a little, just to get a head start. This one will be ending soon. I give it about a week or 2. Probably more like a week. Hate to see it come to an end but since I'm making GZII it shouldn't be a big deal.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:05am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,628 posts

Hope it starts soon, 'cuz I'm going into Bezerk mode.

I jerk the butt of my rifle up, forcing it between the knife and my neck. I jam it forward to knock the cyborg's arm away from me, then spin to the left, raise the gun and fire through the cyborg's chest. Assuming I hit him, I bring the butt of the rifle around in an arc and slam him in the throat with the metal stock. That had better at least stun him.

Don't tell me that didn't look awesome.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:12am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades

[Well what I usually do is get 4 or 5 results of what could happen with your actions, I then roll a virtual dice to see which outcome you get. So basically you could have bad luck or good luck, though I usually will have more good results than bad. xD]

~You successfully pull away the knife from your neck with the rifle, though it does cause a slight cut on your chin it's not really anything. You then successfully knock the cyborg's arm away but he manages to move away. Either way you manage to shoot at the cyborg, but the shot was inaccurate and you hit him in the stomach. The bullet passes through him like butter and he starts to bleed out. While he's trying to cover the wound you slam the rifle against his throat and he falls to his knees gasping for air. He doesn't stun him, but he's preoccupied with his wound.
[12% Charge]

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!