pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,234 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, 40 arrows, high technical crossbow, detachable claw
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I grab the claw from the creature..as well as the bow and arrows (having him keep 5 just in case) from Tarren. Then I walk out the exit with him..examining my new weapons to get an understanding of them

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:05am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 6/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 7 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]

I ask pang if he wants the bow and the 15 arrows(since I already have a gun). Then walk out.

~In response you keep 5 arrows and he takes the rest. You both head outside. There isn't any identifiable landmarks of any sort, just flatlands in all directions. You can go west, north or east. The sun looks like it just rose.
[2 Thirst]
-----------------------------------

*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]

I grab the claw from the creature..as well as the bow and arrows (having him keep 5 just in case) from Tarren. Then I walk out the exit with him..examining my new weapons to get an understanding of them

~You grasp the claw and rip it from the monsters 'hand'. It seems as if the screws attach to the bone or skin. It seems just the right size for a human arm as well and kind of works like a glove. You could try to put the glove thing on, it might hurt but it's worth a try. Since the bow is a crossbow you can use it with one hand, just might have to get used to reloading it. Flatlands from here on out it seems. You can go west, north and east.
[1 Thirst]

(I put the detachable claw in the inventory seeing as right now it's just an item until you put it on. I'll give it a name if you do. But it's your choice.)

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:15am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,234 posts

*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]

I attempt to put the claw on

(goin to talk to R2 about which way to go..so our answer for that will be most likely tomorrow)

In the mean time..after I put the claw on..I practice shooting with the crossbow (to get used to reloading it) by shooting an arrow into the ground over n over

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:01am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 89/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to get behind the robot as silently as possible, grab kenjis katana (it is still inside the nightwatcher, right?) and try cut him into two pieces by lifting the sword from the inside to his head.

if kenjis katana is still stuck into the tree then i grab it, get it out of the tree and get as silently as possible behind the nightwatcher and try to cut his head of with a mighty single slash. if he dodges my attack then i aim for his wound, trying to get the blade inside it to cut him into two pieces.

not to forget that i try to dodge/block any attacks with the katana and my armor.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

*Hunger: 35/50
*Thirst: 6/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 7 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows

Its North time baby.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 5:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Well post my sheet when you can.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 6:23pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Well post my sheet when you can.

Yeah I'll post it today.. There's no point in waiting anymore.

If anyone missed this, I'm going to repost it.

UPDATE for GZII:

If anyone plans on playing again, I suggest you read it.

~I will be removing Hunger and Thirst, I'm thinking of adding a more simple thing, but I have yet to think of what to put.
~Currently I'm thinking of different ways for people to get stronger without the use of weapons and such.
~I'm going to add an armor slot. Make things easier and less complicated, might leave gear for like gloves, shoes, etc. (Suggestion loosely based off of one of xAyjAy's ideas)
~Weapons in the next game will be more plasma and element based like now, and no more charge stuff and just different tiers of strength.
~I will be creating fictitious weapons, so no more basing names off of real life weapons.
~The next GZ will not involve so much of the survival aspect but more of the adventure and fighting type.
~I will be adding a new story, but it'll build into the old one.
~More athletic abilities or skills.
~Rebuilding the item section to make it easier to actually know what you have.
~Removing teams and making it a solo player game, even though I like the team based RPG it'll make things a lot quicker and add more fluidity to the game.

-----

If you don't agree with some of things said here, please tell me personally n.n

Please. I repeat, please suggest anything and everything you can to me on my profile. Please. I love adding new ideas. Again... anything...

Also, yes I am working on GZII, not much but a little, just to get a head start. This one will be ending soon. I give it about a week or 2. Probably more like a week. Hate to see it come to an end but since I'm making GZII it shouldn't be a big deal.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:06pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]

I attempt to put the claw on

In the mean time..after I put the claw on..I practice shooting with the crossbow (to get used to reloading it) by shooting an arrow into the ground over n over

~As you put your hand inside the glove you feel a sharp pain climb up your arm and into your body. You scream in agony and the screws that were there automatically drove into your skin and through your bone. Seems like currently you don't know how to take it off, but it seems like a great weapon. You are a little light headed from the experience but you manage. You grab the crossbow and attempt to load it with the claw. It's actually easier than you thought, just might take some time to get used to. You practice until you feel ready and head north with Tarren. As you both are heading north you approach a strange building, abandoned almost. It's seems to be mid day now.
[10 Hp] [2 Thirst] [6 Hunger]

--------------------------------------

*Hunger: 26/50

Its North time baby.

~As you both are heading north you approach a strange building, abandoned almost. It's seems to be mid day now.
[1 Thirst] [9 Hunger]

-------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I barricade I block the door be fore finding a place to sleep. When I wake up the next morning I check the basement before leaving.

~You barricade the door with everything you manage to find that is heavy. Chairs, desks, drawers, etc. You head up stairs and find a bed to sleep in. The next day you wake up to the sun shining in through the window. You get up and yawn. Grab your stuff and head on down. You remember that you were going to check the basement so you head on down there. It's pretty dark even with the dim light. There are useless boxes and junk around but there must be some supplies around. Before you do this though, you hear noises coming from the back of the basement, though the basement is pretty big to begin with, it could just be rats..

----------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 61/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock), 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to get behind the robot as silently as possible, grab kenjis katana (it is still inside the nightwatcher, right?) and try cut him into two pieces by lifting the sword from the inside to his head.

if kenjis katana is still stuck into the tree then i grab it, get it out of the tree and get as silently as possible behind the nightwatcher and try to cut his head of with a mighty single slash. if he dodges my attack then i aim for his wound, trying to get the blade inside it to cut him into two pieces.

not to forget that i try to dodge/block any attacks with the katana and my armor.

~Unfortunately he took the katana out before that, but it's on the ground and he's busy trying to cover his wound. You pick up the Katana and attempt to get behind the cyborg. Before that happens the cyborg gets up and jumps. You look up and the cyborg comes slamming down onto you. You fall to the floor and grab the Katana. You manage to get in good position but as soon as you lift the Katana the cyborg raises his hand and takes out a knife a stabs you in the stomach. You release the Katana in pain. It seems like it might of hit a vital organ. You are light headed now but you attempt to grab the Katana again. You take it and quickly slice it upwards from the cyborgs right arm and diagonally up. Everything freezes, the Katana creates instant ice to silence the cyborg and then he falls apart into 2 pieces, when he hits the floor his top half shatters into thousands of pieces. You roll over onto your side and cover your stomach screaming in pain, you are losing blood and fast.
[28 HP and dropping fast]

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I go check it out, my finger on the trigger of the small pistol I had found earlier, just in case what made that sound is not friendly.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 33/50
Thirst: 6/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

What the crap happened to Ghalaghor?! I had 'Blue Flames' on my back and the night watcher was right in front of me! All I had to do was draw it and cut him in half. I already cut off another cyborg's leg with it in one hit. Sheesh.

Well, I have no medkits (you forgot to take it from my inventory) and the cyborg is dead. The worst that can happen is another contender finds us and tries to kill us. I grab 'Oceans Descent,' clean it and slide it back into the sheath on my back. Not sure what to do bout Ghalaghor.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!