Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,662 posts

You roll over onto your side and cover your stomach screaming in pain, you are losing blood and fast.

That's commonly known as a "gut shot." When your stomach has been punctured, you bleed out and die. It won't clot in time and I don't have anything to cover the wound. I have no medkits and no first aid training. I think Ghalaghor is done. Also the screaming has just given away our position. This is not good.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:48am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

That's commonly known as a "gut shot." When your stomach has been punctured, you bleed out and die. It won't clot in time and I don't have anything to cover the wound. I have no medkits and no first aid training. I think Ghalaghor is done. Also the screaming has just given away our position. This is not good.

Well he might be done but all I'm saying right now is, that there is a way to save him. I just won't put it out there to be to obvious.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:00am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will try entering the basement from the outside and look for a hiding spot. if its locked i will look for a hiding spot outside but close to the house.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:54pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].

i will try entering the basement from the outside and look for a hiding spot. if its locked i will look for a hiding spot outside but close to the house.

~The basement is open, not even a lock on it. As you head down you notice that it's a pretty big basement to begin with. There are useless boxes and junk everywhere, though there could be some supplies hidden somewhere. Before you go to check though, you hear something come from the other side of the room, where the entrance of the basement from the inside of the house is.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 2:21pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

i will quickly and quitely take cover and hide, getting ready to shoot if necesairy

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 12:08am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I scan the building for the entrances and any possibly useful info

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 1:19am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Well he might be done but all I'm saying right now is, that there is a way to save him. I just won't put it out there to be to obvious.

burn the wound to stop the bleeding!!!

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 5:18am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 3/50
*Thirst: 1/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go around and find any easy animal to catch insect is the last resort.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 6:43am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,431 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I follow pang with my gun out.

I also eat a ration.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 12:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,662 posts

I use "Oceans Descent" to freeze the wound, although that's not going to last long.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!