Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 3:16pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

we have to use some fire to burn the wound! use the wood that i collected to make a fire while i hold the katana to freeze my wound so you have enough time to make the fire.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 7:28pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted, I'm really sore since I've gone back into football practice and I've been sleeping and working out a lot. I've also been going out with friends since we started school again.

Bare with me. I will try to post today later, :P.

Also Matt and AyJay you're on the right track. But it won't save him. Think a little bit more, search around or something n.n Or maybe a sponsor will csend something and help, you never know.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 10:19pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will quickly and quitely take cover and hide, getting ready to shoot if necesairy

~Luckily you are hiding in the darkness and your enemy seems to be hiding behind some material but is in the light. You also hear something from the outside entrance of the basement.

-----------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time Ă¢Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I scan the building for the entrances and any possibly useful info

~You notice only one entrance. It looks to you like a 3 story building, old and run down. Seems like an apt complex or an office building of some sort. Not much to explain why this is here in Ground Zero though.

-------------------------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 3/50
*Thirst: 1/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

(Remember to check your inventory)

I go around and find any easy animal to catch insect is the last resort.

~It's a pretty dense forest so there should be some type of animals here. You don't have much experience in the wilderness though. Maybe you could make a trap or fish in a pond or lake somewhere if you manage to find one.

----------------------------------------

@Matt and xAyjAy: if you could post your decisions with your sheets so I don't get confused please.

@R2: Then I'll need pang to make an actual move instead of an observation for you to continue. Lol

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 10:24pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

EHGGG. I already said I use the Katana to freeze his stab wound closed. That's all I know.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 12:16am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

EHGGG. I already said I use the Katana to freeze his stab wound closed. That's all I know.

I know, it's just your partner has posted 3 times and it's kind of confusing for me, but I'll try and get around it I guess.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 12:28am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

So when are you going to post my sheet, or did you already posted it?

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 1:26am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

So when are you going to post my sheet, or did you already posted it?

Well unless you want to die. I need another player to confirm his actions or whatever. Otherwise I could just basically kill you off, lol.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 1:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Um, then I'll wait.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 4:44am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Yes, thank you. Don't worry in the next GZ I'm going to change some stuff so things like this don't happen.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 2:04pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i just wait to see whats going on. maybe i dont have to kill after all

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!