Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

Okay um I fire my pistol and then run for it.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:22pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

There's nothing to stop the wound from filling his chest cavity with blood, leading to the inability to breathe and probably asphyxiation.


Stop getting so realistic on me n.n You have plasma weapons and katanas with flames. Let's just say the flames have special powers, whatever. Either way either he might die sooner or later, or everyone else will and you guys will win and he'll 'get treatment'. xD

Okay um I fire my pistol and then run for it.


Where exactly? Randomly? At which enemy, there are two?

-------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I go to the top floor and jam 'Oceans Descent' into the floor beside the top of the stairs. Then I go back downstairs and search for weapons (because it's a survival game and this is a house. There has to be something somewhere).


~(Good Instincts.) You head back downstairs to search for any secret caches or secret hallow walls or such. You knock slightly on all the walls and tap on the floorboards. Seems like there isn't really anything. You do look outside a window though, there seems to be a basement door. It's strange that there isn't one from the inside, but it seems to be a basement separated from the house completely, it does seem to have a strange lock on it, it's glowing blue... Plasma lock maybe?
 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:30pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Is it still night? Regardless, I slide the nearest window open and climb out. I unsling R1SK and shoot the lock.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:36pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Is it still night? Regardless, I slide the nearest window open and climb out. I unsling R1SK and shoot the lock.


~Nope it is dawn. Kind of dark but there is not any Nightwatchers. You use the R1SK. Nothing. The sound from the weapon was pretty loud in itself, you might have attracted some attention, or possibly none if there's no one around. The door also seems to be a very thick and durable metal considering it made a slight dent in it. A bunker of some sort perhaps?
 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I figure I could open a plasma lock with a plasma weapon. Anyway, I just experienced gunfire and a ton of screaming. It's too late to avoid attracting attention.

I take out 'Blue Flames' and carve the door out around the lock. Failing that, I slice the hinges and the lock bar off.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:55pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

The night watcher, and I run for the stairs that lead to the cabins main room.

 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:56pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each],
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

[True but it was in a different location obviously, and time has also passed, sorry I failed to mention that.]

I take out 'Blue Flames' and carve the door out around the lock. Failing that, I slice the hinges and the lock bar off.


~The first option actually worked for some reason. The door can now be opened. You open it and head down. There has to be some type of light switch somewhere. Your head bumps into something, you grab it and pull it down. Light switch. The lights turn on and you are in shock. Food and supplies for days all around you. You then check some of the stuff and a lot of it is rotten and some of the food is expired. They probably put it here to annoy the player in some way or something. There are some supplies that are in great condition though. 3 medpacks are still intact. A couple of rations and some canned food(4). You then hear something come from the cabin.

----------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 23/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

~Your eyes open. Your awake. You are still groggy and hurt. You rub your eyes and look at your covered wound. You then try to get up but it's way too much pain. You look to your right and there is someone standing there, you think it's Kenji but you immediately notice it's not him, he seems to be looking the other way still thinking your asleep. What do you do? You are on a bed and there is no cover other then walls or the bed itself.
 

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:59pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

Okay um I fire my pistol and then run for it.


~You quickly fire at the Nightwatcher. You somehow hit it in one of his eyes. It was a critical hit but you ignore it and the other player and head up stairs. What do you do now?
[23 Hunger]
 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:00am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I take the Medpacks. Also, that's definitely not Ghalaghor moving around because that injury is going to leave him out for a long while. I draw 'Blue Flames' and swing it in my hand. I crawl swiftly to the side of the house and look in the open window by leaning slowly around it.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:04am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Right well I'm going to take a break, cya tomorrow. I'm really sore and tired xD

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!