Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:12am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I eat one of my Rations, then I look for a way to block the basement.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 1:12am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 23/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i grab my glock and my dagger as silent as i can, point the gun at the figure and say, loud enough so he hears me: "who are you?"

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 1:48am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I ask Tarren for one of his 7 rations

Then I say to him: "Alright..we are going to have to split up..so says the sign. I'm goin to take a door..you take any of the others. I swear..you better not die on me..you got it?"

After a heartfelt moment full of feels..I head over to the door with the crab on it and enter it

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:50am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,431 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I'll go the bull way. It reminds me of Majora's Mask.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 7:46am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

(did they both notice me? only one of them?)

if they both noticed me i run closer to the not cyborg enemy and just run away.

if only the cyborg noticed me i will make some noise so the enemy will notice the cyborg and while trying to stay away from the cyborg i will also try to stay hidden from the enemy.

if none of them noticed me i will stay hidden

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 12:35am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Ok so, the whole of this RPG will be ending probably tomorrow or the day after. I know I'm cutting it extremely short but it's for the best and I have my reasons.

If it is tomorrow I'll try and get on and update as many times as possible. Though I am ending it with 'fighting', everyone will be in a fight by the end of this, no one will die in any other way.

Don't be mad at me and just wait til GZII because I won't be taking too long on creating that one. (Tbh I think I'm the only person who is mad at myself for ending it so short. xD)

***
If you want to add any suggestions or fixes for GZII please let me know anything. There is an update a few pages back about it too if you missed it.
***

~Sour

 

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 8:55pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Yup looks like it's going to be tomorrow. I ended up going to school today. I had missed 3 classes since school started again.

Long story short I got overwhelmed with projects, homework and plan sheets -.-.

I've probably been at it for at least 5 hours today lol. Hopefully they don't put too much hw on me tomorrow then I can get around to continuing this.

I don't know if this is exactly necessary but I like to inform you guys before I go on a disappearance or I'm too busy or whatever.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 2:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

*tomorrow arrives*

Sour D= where is it?

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 6:51pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Sour D= where is it?

Ugh.. I seriously did not imagine being this busy. But now it's the weekend so I should be able to get around to continue. I'll be back in about an hour or something.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:17pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

So I strained my neck today so I'm in bed resting so it can heal. I hate neck strains seriously... Anyways this'll give me some time to continue with this n.n

Right now I'm icing it and stuff so hopefully I'm healed by sunday cause I have practice :( Besides being completely and utterly off topic let's get on with this.

-------------------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I eat one of my Rations, then I look for a way to block the basement.

You try and get every possible thing as soon as you can to block the path. It's too late though the enemy runs through the door and all the obstacles. He falls to the floor though as he did that. You stand above him and aim the pistol at him. What's your next move?

--------------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

if they both noticed me i run closer to the not cyborg enemy and just run away.

if only the cyborg noticed me i will make some noise so the enemy will notice the cyborg and while trying to stay away from the cyborg i will also try to stay hidden from the enemy.

if none of them noticed me i will stay hidden

~It looks like the enemy shot the cyborg and left running out of the house entrance. It's the only way out so you attempt to head through there. You notice the door is closed so you go to open it but it's as if he put stuff to block it. Seems like he still is. You ram through the door falling over onto the ground, you quickly get back up ready to fight the enemy. He's standing over you with a weird pistol aimed at you. What's your next move?

----------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I take the Medpacks. Also, that's definitely not Ghalaghor moving around because that injury is going to leave him out for a long while. I draw 'Blue Flames' and swing it in my hand. I crawl swiftly to the side of the house and look in the open window by leaning slowly around it.

~You head up towards on of the windows and look through it. You see Ghalaghor holding up his pistol at someone, it seems like he's talking to the unknown enemy. You have no idea what's happening but for some reason you feel really bad about something. You also see your katana is glowing a dark black and blue. It's something you haven't seen on it, it's always been just blue. After a few seconds the person vanishes into thin air and you see Ghalaghor get up and look at you. Your in shock as to how he managed to be able to get up without any pain. You then feel as if someone is behind you... You look back and there is that person again and all he says is, ''Come a get me.'' The enemy then backs away a few yards, takes off his coat only to reveal a lot of weapons. He seems ready for war.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i grab my glock and my dagger as silent as i can, point the gun at the figure and say, loud enough so he hears me: "who are you?"

~You look at the tall and mysterious and most likely hostile person or cyborg. You can't see his face and he's wearing a long black coat and a hat. He says to you, ''Death''. You start to freak out in your mind trying to wonder where Kenji is. He then continues on to say, ''I am one of your last obstacles, I will not be easy, I will most likely kill you. I know where your partner is and I will fight you both head on. If you succeed in beating me, the reward is a pretty big one and with the loot you get you will probably win this game. By the way, your injury, I healed it completely. You can now fight without holding back, good luck.'' He then vanishes out of no where. You get up and prepare for a fight, and you see Kenji outside the cabin through a window. Kenji makes eye contact but then turns around and it seems he's startled by something, he's even in a 'ready to fight' type of position.
[HP fully restored]

-------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I ask Tarren for one of his 7 rations

Then I say to him: "Alright..we are going to have to split up..so says the sign. I'm goin to take a door..you take any of the others. I swear..you better not die on me..you got it?"

After a heartfelt moment full of feels..I head over to the door with the crab on it and enter it

~You enter the doorway. You seem to be in some sort of tunnel system. The dirt walls are a bright crimson red. You continue on, seeing as there is only 1 way through.  As you approach what seems to be the exit you notice only 1 thing. A shadow in the back of the room your looking into. A really big shadow kind of monster type. You enter the room and notice that the area is somewhat of a stadium type thing. That thing in the back is pretty freaking huge. There seems to be no exit and the way you came has no been closed off. You then get blinded by the lights above you and the next thing you see is a pretty scary sight. You notice the shadow start to move, it comes out of it's little dark spot and the next thing you see is a sharp type of leg, the color of it, a crimson red. The whole things starts to appear it has several legs like this and sooner or later you notice what it actually is. A giant cyborg crab. The crab starts to charge at you.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I'll go the bull way. It reminds me of Majora's Mask.

~You head through the door and enter what seems to be a hallway with shiny metallic walls and floors. There is an exit on the other end so you head on. As you enter what seems to be some type of stadium of some sort you notice a resemblance to something. Remember the old days of bull fighting? This arena looked exactly like one of those... Scary enough you hear a loud noise come from one of the ends of the stadium. You try and figure it out but before you know what's happening you notice a very big creature charging at you, A BULL!

-----------------------------------

If there's anyone else, which I think there is, please tell me. I think I'm missing one. sasukemystery... Huh..

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!