Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

A bull? Just a regular bull? Alrighty then.

I attempt to dodge out of the way. If there's something I can hide behind I hide behind it.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:47pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

A bull? Just a regular bull? Alrighty then.

I attempt to dodge out of the way. If there's something I can hide behind I hide behind it.

~Unfortunately there isn't much to hide behind... You do manage to dodge it though but it's just going to keep going after you and you might eventually get exhausted if you just keep dodging it. The bull brakes then turns and charges at you again, this time a lot faster.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 9:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I attempt to shoot at the front legs with my gun. Then I walk to the side.

 

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 9:11pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

"Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here."

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 12:00am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I attempt to shoot at the front legs with my gun. Then I walk to the side.

~You attempt to shoot at it's legs but end up hitting it a bit higher around the chest area. The bull falls but the plasma eventually eats away at his insides and it dies. Nothing happened. You then hear the same noise you heard before but even louder this time. You feel a heavy warm breath swoop behind you. You cautiously turn around not knowing what to expect. As you look behind you, you notice a gigantic cyborg bull. One leg of it is at least 3 people in height. It has one of those cartoonish rings in it's nose and a has a big sign burned into it's skin on the left side of it's body and it has the initials, ''GZ'' and a fancy logo next to it. The bull stomps it's foot, lowers his head and grabs you with it's mouth and tosses you into the air. You go flying 100's of feet into the air. You are now falling to your death.
[5% Charge]

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 12:26am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

If the bull carcass is still there I try and land on that. If it isn't, then I'll just try to get ontop of the mechanical bull. If I miss both of those then I tuck my body into a ball shape.

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:49am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

(Note: R2's rations should be at 6. I took one of his 7 so I updated mine)

I roll a time nade set at 6 seconds towards its right/middle side (in anticipation of hit at the very least, knocking it off balance) and then take my crossbow and begin shooting a few arrows at the joints of its left legs (the weaker parts of the legs)

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 8:15am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i re-load my glock while i get to kenji to help him, doing both as fast as possible.

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 8:30am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

is he close?

if he is close to me i will grab his arm/gun and start fighting for it. if he is too far for that i will unfortauntely have to shoot him

 

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:24pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I roll a time nade set at 6 seconds towards its right/middle side (in anticipation of hit at the very least, knocking it off balance) and then take my crossbow and begin shooting a few arrows at the joints of its left legs (the weaker parts of the legs)

~You roll the nade towards the right side of the creature and then start to shoot at it's joints. The nade then explodes making the crab unbalanced, it then falls to the floor but quickly gets back up. It seems injured now and the right side of the crab seems to be severely damaged. Before you shoot your crossbow again you notice the crab doing something weird. It lifts up it's claw and points it at you. Well now a huge crab claw is coming for you, it also seems heat seeking... What now?

---------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

If the bull carcass is still there I try and land on that. If it isn't, then I'll just try to get ontop of the mechanical bull. If I miss both of those then I tuck my body into a ball shape.

~Unfortunately the small bull is already a fine dust due to the plasma that ate away at it. You are right above the cyborg bull so you decide to try and land on it instead. You are successful but the impact was pretty great, you hit your hip causing a lot of pain. You manage to get up and now you are basically sitting on the bull now and the bull noticed and it's not trying to get you off.
[8 HP]

----------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

if he is close to me i will grab his arm/gun and start fighting for it. if he is too far for that i will unfortauntely have to shoot him

~He's right above you with a gun pointed at your head but instead the enemy tells you something you'll never forget. "Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here." You open your eyes and accept the offer, it's better to avoid the fighting if anything and maybe next time you'll be on a fair playing field for the both of you. You head out the front door of the cabin and it's seems as if it's dawn. There are still the woods north, the bunker west. You notice something strange in the distance it seems like some weird smoke or something.

---------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

"Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here."

~It seems as if he was planning on attacking you but he realizes that it's better to avoid fights. He walks out the front door and continues on his way. You hear the cyborg coming towards you from the basement.

----------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i re-load my glock while i get to kenji to help him, doing both as fast as possible.

~You reload the gun and head outside. You notice Kenji staring at the enemy. The enemy has taken his coat off and he has armor, guns, swords, etc. He's ready for war. You see some type of weird smoke emitting from him. What's your next move, will you follow up on Kenji's attacks or attack first?

----------------

Missed anyone?

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!