pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 53/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 1 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

(you put my rations back to 4 haha)

(also..what hand is my claw on?)

I attempt to doge the claw again..waiting for it to pick up on the greater heat source (explosion) and head towards that

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:09pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

(you put my rations back to 4 haha)

Da heck.. Oops.

(also..what hand is my claw on?)

Left lol. You can use it, it just won't have as much damage and accuracy.

---------------------------------

*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw

I attempt to doge the claw again..waiting for it to pick up on the greater heat source (explosion) and head towards that

~You successfully dodge it this time and the crab claw is heading towards the explosion. It then hits the crab and critically hits him. The crab falls but quickly gets back up and jumps (Well crabs can jump now). The crab is going to fall directly onto you.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,619 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]

I jump out of the way. I then watch the bull carefully seeing if I can pinpoint a weakspot.

In the mean time I shoot at its left eye.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:47pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I try to hit his legs and/or roll out from under his shoot him.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:05pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,158 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 64/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Did he just throw an exploding fishing hook into me?? I grab it and pull it out, twisting it to keep it as straight as possible. Then I throw it back and him, out the window, and close the window (I'm now inside the cabin). I'm going to try and find Ghalaghor and retrieve my other katana from the attic.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:48pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I'm going to try and find Ghalaghor and retrieve my other katana from the attic.

Um. He's right next to you n.n Sorry I should have mentioned that, but read his char sheet.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 10:43am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to dodge the...objects...he throwed at kenji and me and try to pick one of these things up with my dagger to throw it back at him, aiming for his left leg. if i succeed then i try to throw another at his right leg (after i picked it up with my dagger, i do not want to touch them). if i succeed again, then i try this method again, this time aiming for his head.

if he dodged the first one or i can not pick them up with my dagger, then i try to avoid them, close the window and follow kenji.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 12:40pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,918 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will shoot the non-player but from REALLY far to try and distract him so they can either get away or kill it.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 3:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

I begin to doge out of the way. Then I toss my nade up (3 seconds) to try and push the crab away from landing on me

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 9:31pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Man this has been going too slow for my taste. Tomorrow I have pre-cal, physics, programming and some other tests. >.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!