Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:21pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I jump out of the way. I then watch the bull carefully seeing if I can pinpoint a weakspot.

In the mean time I shoot at its left eye.

~You quickly roll to your right and the foot stomps into the ground shaking everything. You quickly get up and notice the bull has it's foot stuck in the floor. You can't really pinpoint any weakspots and since it's a cyborg it's difficult to get through.

----------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I try to hit his legs and/or roll out from under his shoot him.

~You hit his legs and the cyborg loses his balance and falls backwards. You jump on top of the cyborg, take your gun and shoot him in the face. A large stream of pinkish blood from the back of his head falls between the cracks of the floor. A dead cyborg lay dead on the floor, he has a few weapons. The armor seems to be damaged and probably not even possible to take off, but you could try.. He also has a small bag on his side. You look on his wrist and it says, ''Backup Incoming''.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Did he just throw an exploding fishing hook into me?? I grab it and pull it out, twisting it to keep it as straight as possible. Then I throw it back and him, out the window, and close the window (I'm now inside the cabin). I'm going to try and find Ghalaghor and retrieve my other katana from the attic.

~You quickly pull out the hooks from your skin and toss it back at him. You caused minor damage but it seems fine. The bomb then explodes and you cannot see the enemy due to the smoke. You head inside the cabin through the window and close it. You head upstairs and grab your Katana. Ghalaghor seems as if he went to find you instead. You then hear something, like a gun shot come from a long ways away, but just close enough to hit one of you or the enemy. It might be Ghalaghor.
[2 HP]

----------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to dodge the...objects...he throwed at kenji and me and try to pick one of these things up with my dagger to throw it back at him, aiming for his left leg. if i succeed then i try to throw another at his right leg (after i picked it up with my dagger, i do not want to touch them). if i succeed again, then i try this method again, this time aiming for his head.

if he dodged the first one or i can not pick them up with my dagger, then i try to avoid them, close the window and follow kenji.

~You are unsuccessful, you didn't manage to toss it far away enough. Seems as if Kenji was bale to throw one at him. The enemy is now concealed with the smoke so you head inside as well. Kenji must have gone up stairs for his Katana. You then hear a gunshot come from outside, like a pistol. You remembered that the enemy did not have any pistols, only semi-auto weapons.

------------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will shoot the non-player but from REALLY far to try and distract him so they can either get away or kill it.

~You notice one of the players throw something at the non-player and then something explodes. While the smoke was up from the explosion the 2 players headed inside the cabin but you had already shot a little after the explosion and you probably didn't even hit the non-player enemy. The smoke is still up and you can't see the enemy nor the other 2 that are in the cabin. They may now suspect there is someone else or think that the non-player shot. What now?

--------------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 1 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I begin to doge out of the way. Then I toss my nade up (3 seconds) to try and push the crab away from landing on me

~Well all that did was cause an explosion hurting the both of you. You did manage to push it away though. You sustained some minor injuries due to the armor, but your armor has pretty much gone to ****.
[17% Taken from ND due to direct damage to armor] [6 HP lost]

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 12:26am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I grab what I can, (some of his weapons, and that sack) and get out before I have 100 cyborgs on me.

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 1:22am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,107 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Epic time. I arm myself with the swords and go downstairs to find Ghalaghor.

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:50am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will look for a hiding place and hope i can have the non-human enemy in sight in case he noticed me.

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 12:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I carefully put a grenade by it's back legs. Set for 3 seconds and then I run.

I have one more nade left.

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 7:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 1 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I get up, grab my crossbow, and begin firing arrows at its weakened areas

 

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 12:26pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i get upstairs, looking for kenji. if i find anything useful, i will take it.

how much hunger do i get back when i eat a fish?

 

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 4:26pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Sorry about the delay. I've been extremely stressed out with school. Today I had 4 different tests from different subjects and I have to do 2 projects and 1 paper. Lmfao I thought my last year would be simple and relaxing but nope. But anyways grades before AG.-.- I do have a vacation coming up soon at the end of this month so yay :D

how much hunger do i get back when i eat a fish?

Well 6~12. It's pretty random, depends on the dice roll. I decide how much hunger you get back so don't worry. All you should worry about updating is your items, armor, etc.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I grab what I can, (some of his weapons, and that sack) and get out before I have 100 cyborgs on me.

~Well there are a few things you can grab:
*Heavy Plasma Blade Tier 5
*Medium Body Armor [28% ND]
*Bag Contained: 2 Rations, Flash Light, 1 Med-Pack, 1 Key.
*Plasma Pocket Knife
You take what you think is necessary and head on out. You head out the front door and the first thing you notice is a big smoke cloud in the distance. You then hear several noises behind you like machines.

-------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Epic time. I arm myself with the swords and go downstairs to find Ghalaghor.

~You head down and bump into Ghalaghor that was also heading upstairs to look for you. You then hear something strange. Something from outside, a distinct noise of a saw of some type. The next thing you see is debris flying everywhere. The side of the house has completely been obliterated and through the smoke you notice the enemy. He then starts shooting at both of you with a Plasma LMG (Light Machine Gun) which can go straight clean through those wooden walls.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i get upstairs, looking for kenji. if i find anything useful, i will take it.

~You head down and bump into Kenji that was also heading downstairs to look for you. You then hear something strange. Something from outside, a distinct noise of a saw of some type. The next thing you see is debris flying everywhere. The side of the house has completely been obliterated and through the smoke you notice the enemy. He then starts shooting at both of you with a Plasma LMG (Light Machine Gun) which can go straight clean through those wooden walls.

-----------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will look for a hiding place and hope i can have the non-human enemy in sight in case he noticed me.

~You head for a hiding place but you hear some type of explosion come from the direction of the cabin. You take cover but look back up to see that the side of the cabin has been completely demolished and you can see a figure of someone going through. You hear a weird but very quiet noise in the distance, something like machines. You notice a little box near where you fell too.

-----------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I carefully put a grenade by it's back legs. Set for 3 seconds and then I run.

~You set the nade and run as quickly as possible. It explodes and sends the bull straight into the ground. It looks like it can't get up right now and seems vulnerable. It still is attempting to get up though.

-----------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 1 Time ‘Nades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [32 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I get up, grab my crossbow, and begin firing arrows at its weakened areas

~You aim the crossbow as well as you can and start shooting. You hit a few limbs and the crab falls to the floor. It then launches it;s other claw at you and it's coming straight for you but the crab can't get up anymore.
[8 Arrows]

-------------------------------------------

Hopefully this weekend I can end this n.n Good luck to everyone.

 

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 4:31pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,107 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

?! Where did this guy come from?! I run upstairs, pushing Ghalaghor in front of me. I use 'Blue Flames' to burn/slice a large circle into the roof. I kick it with my boot, making a large hole, then I jump out, front-flipping out onto the roof. I then move to the opposite side of the house (from the gunner), slide down the roof, jump, grab the edge of the roof and swing to the ground. Then I wait for Ghalaghor.

Epic.

 

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 4:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

Vulnerable? Where? Never mind that.

I fire at its underside(its butt).

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!