xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i stand where i am and try to hit the head of the enemy with the bullets of my glock. headshot time!

if i do not hit him, then i get towards him between each shot so i can hit him better in the head.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [32 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

Alright...might as well go for it...

I quickly fire a couple more arrows..then, as the claw nears me..I jump to the side (to doge) and punch at it with my dETRA claw

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:09pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,174 posts

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

(There IS no floor. I burned the cabin down and ran away, which is back into the forest. So we're in the forest. You're confusing me).

I toss the R1SK to Ghalaghor and draw both swords. "Ladies first."

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades, Plasma Pocket Knife
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I grab what I can, (some of his weapons, and that sack) and get out before I have 100 cyborgs on me.

~Well there are a few things you can grab:
*Heavy Plasma Blade Tier 5
*Medium Body Armor [28% ND]
*Bag Contained: 2 Rations, Flash Light, 1 Med-Pack, 1 Key.
*Plasma Pocket Knife
You take what you think is necessary and head on out. You head out the front door and the first thing you notice is a big smoke cloud in the distance. You then hear several noises behind you like machines.

I added the plasma knife.

I run for it, and head for the smoke.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:38pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack

I quickly fire a couple more arrows..then, as the claw nears me..I jump to the side (to doge) and punch at it with my dETRA claw

-The arrows strike him but don't do much. You successfully dodge it and instead of punching the claw you manage to grab it somehow. You now have a huge heat seeking claw in YOUR claw. The crab is still injured lying there. You notice some weird stuff coming out from underneath it. Small objects moving towards you.

------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades, Plasma Pocket Knife
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I run for it, and head for the smoke

-You quickly head for the smoke. When you arrive you notice a cabin on fire and a lot of smoke, you also hear gunshots in the distance north. The cabin is engulfed in flames that are blue for some reason. The gunfire then stops.

-----------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

(You were already out of the cabin and the enmy started to chase you. He was also already out of the cabin and also in the forest. So basically you are all away from the cabin now.)

I toss the R1SK to Ghalaghor and draw both swords. "Ladies first."

-The enemy starts charging at you but you notice something strange... You start seeing two of him. He split into 2 somehow, he must be a cyborg of some type. The cyborg then throws a gas nade to the floor and both of you are blind. You hear footsteps in all directions.

----------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i stand where i am and try to hit the head of the enemy with the bullets of my glock. headshot time!

if i do not hit him, then i get towards him between each shot so i can hit him better in the head.

-You manage to get the shots off since you are in an comfortable position but the bullets just bounce off head as if it were metal. All of a sudden the enemy starts charging and somehow splits into 2, you now realize he is a cyborg. The enemy throws a gas nade onto the floor and you are both blind now. You hear footsteps all around you and you canĀ“t see Kenji.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:41pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,170 posts

Hey! You forgot me.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:47pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]

I'm just going to do what me and pang did before to that one tiger creature thing.

I take out an arrow and stab the top of its head.

-You take out the arrow and stab it in the face. Blood trickles down it and onto it's nose. It appears to be dead... You then see a pedastal with a chest on it appear a few feet away from you. A door also opens in the same direction.

(Sorry about not posting yours I forgot that I was going to post yours again.)

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:47pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

I move towards the crab..and use the claw (crab claw I grabbed) to smash at the objects

*If successful* I use the crab claw and smash it into the head of the crab

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:51pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I move towards the crab..and use the claw (crab claw I grabbed) to smash at the objects

*If successful* I use the crab claw and smash it into the head of the crab

-They appear to be even smaller crabs. You get closer and succesfully manage to destroy every single last one of them even though they were jumping at you a few seconds ago. You point at the head of the big crab and send that claw flying towards it. The claw explodes and so does the crab with it. The front part of the crab has been completely obliterated now. A pedastal appears a few feet away and a door in the same direction.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,170 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]

I open the chest and see what's inside.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!