Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 11:04pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Well tomorrow I' try and update as much as I can n.n

I think I might actually make the kickstarter thread for GZII and it might be soon, Matt is right when it comes to that. Especially for an RPG which is slightly popular with a lot of players I think it's a great idea.

I'll be taking in ideas, suggestions, locations, structures, monsters, character sheets, stats, etc.

Obviously I'll probably post it after I finish this.

 

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 11:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Holding the swords in a defensive position, I run straight forward out of the gas cloud. I sheath a sword, then grab the semi-auto gun he threw away dramatically. Ha.

 

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 11:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades, Plasma Pocket Knife
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

Did you say blue flames, then that mean the fire if very hot, or propane gas.

I head for the gun shots, my gun out, just in case.

 

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 8:45am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will open the box

 

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 9:05am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to find and get the R1SK. i hold it in my left hand and my glock in my right hand, waiting for the enemy while i try to get out of the gas cloud.

i shot at the enemy but i did not lose any ammo? nice!

 

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 3:12pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,227 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [32 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I go towards what's left of the crab and examine it (same reason as the last creature I examined).

Then..I head towards the pedestal (I hope you meant to say there was a chest on there like Tarren..if not..touché)

 

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 8:36pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife,  6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 1 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I open the chest and see what's inside.

~You open the chest:
*KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 100%] (Slug type not buckshot)
*2 Popper Nades (explode on inpact)
The lights start to dim down and the door is starting to close.

------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  *ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1*, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades, Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Holding the swords in a defensive position, I run straight forward out of the gas cloud. I sheath a sword, then grab the semi-auto gun he threw away dramatically. Ha.

~You run straight out of the gas and grab the gun. You still can't see the guy or Ghalghor for that matter. You remember that there is 2 of them now. You see 3 shadows in the smoke all standing still. You then hear something behind you and realize there is only 2 shadows now. You quickly turn around but the enemy grabs you and throws you to the floor with all his might, You recieve an extreme impact to the shoulder. The enemy is now in position to go for the kill, he raises his sword and starts to run at you.

-------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades, Plasma Pocket Knife
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I head for the gun shots, my gun out, just in case.

~You run as quickly as possible and run past the cabin. The gunshots are silent now and you see a big smoke cloud in the distance. You're behind a tree just in case no one sees you. You notice someone come out from the gas cloud and grab a gun on the floor. After this another person appears out of thin air behind that same person and throws him at least 15 feet across. The person seems to be going for the kill now since he's running at him with his sword up. You also notice 2 other shadows in the smoke cloud not moving whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will open the box

~Seems like an upgrade for your weapon. It's an Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]. There is also 2 flash bangs and also a small plasma dagger. You grab everything and then hear something behind you. You quickly duck down and hear someone pass by you. You look back up and notice the same guy that let you go before running towards the cabin, or what seems to be the gunfire. The cabin is pretty much in flames now and there is some weird smome behind it, like a smoke grenade went off.

--------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i try to find and get the R1SK. i hold it in my left hand and my glock in my right hand, waiting for the enemy while i try to get out of the gas cloud.

~You search around the floor and grab something. You pick it up and it's the R1SK. You hold it up in your left hand and put the glock in your other. You can't really see anyone but you assume Kenji head out of the gas to have a better chance. You hear footsteps around you and you only see 1 shadow quickly moving around you but barely noticable. You then feel a sharp pain on the left side of your face. You feel your jaw get crunched by brute force. You go flying into the air and fall a few feet away form your original position. You're in good shape but that was a rough hit. You then here feet stomping towards you.
[4HP] [6 Bullets from before...]

-------------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [32 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [3% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I go towards what's left of the crab and examine it (same reason as the last creature I examined).

Then..I head towards the pedestal (I hope you meant to say there was a chest on there like Tarren..if not..touché)

~Eh there isn't much left of the stupid crab. It's pretty much a cream now. You head to the chest on the pedestal and check inside:
*20 Arrows
*Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
The lights are dimming and the door is closing.

 

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 8:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  *ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1*, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades, Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I grab 'Blue Flames' backhand and throw it, like a javelin, into his skull. I can't possibly miss him at that range. I spin to the left as well to avoid his attack, semi-autmatic weapon in one hand and 'Ocean's Descent' in the other.

Headshot.

 

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:09pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  *ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1*, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades, Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I grab 'Blue Flames' backhand and throw it, like a javelin, into his skull. I can't possibly miss him at that range. I spin to the left as well to avoid his attack, semi-autmatic weapon in one hand and 'Ocean's Descent' in the other.

~You successfully do this but the enemy just vanishes into dust... You quickly try and recover from what the hell just happened and get up. You also notice that the gun has no ammo. You hear Ghalaghor in the smoke.

 

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons:  *ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1*, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades, Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Oh come ON! I can't get a break here, besides the katana heatshot. RGH. Well I can't rush into the smoke, because I'll die. I'm going to have to wait it out. I retrieve the other katana and take cover behind a tree, waiting for the smoke to clear.

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!