Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 7:50pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Alright so this weekend is seriously the end of this. Currently I'm way too overwhelmed so yeah. There will be a few more steps into the story and it'll most likely end. Expect to die. Cause you probably will xd.

Sorry about soooo many delays and stops and hiatus... For GZII I'll make sure to be completely able to post at least every day before I make it... I will also try and get a helper in case I am not able to post just so he can take over or whatever.

Anyways thanks for understanding... Hopefully... xD

~Sour

 

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,190 posts

I WILL DIE A HERO.

Also, definitely do a kickstarter thread, because then you can lay every idea out on the table for us and get feedback you'll need. You'll also be able to judge how popular the game will be by the number of people that contribute.

This weekend is the beginning of Spring Break for me, so I'm ready to go.

 

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:28pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

This weekend is the beginning of Spring Break for me, so I'm ready to go.

Awesome. Mine starts next weekend.

I'll definitely be doing the kickstarter thread don't worry. I think it's a great idea and it'll bring more people to it anyways.

Btw the ending might actually be cool for everyone. No one will die in a stupid way. And like Matt says he will die a hero.. That actually might happen. xD

I don't just want to end this story out of the blue, I want it to have a nice cool and smooth ending.

Expect to get an update probably later today. :)

 

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 10:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,190 posts

Expect to get an update probably later today. :)

That's exactly what I'm doin. And playing cards. Here's an idea: A card-playing RPG.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 1:41am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

That's exactly what I'm doin. And playing cards. Here's an idea: A card-playing RPG.

You and your card-games.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:25am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,190 posts

You and your card-games.

I made a kickstarter for a potential RP based solely on playing cards. 7 views, 0 replies. Haha oh well.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 11:45am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Medpacks
Weapons:
~ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1
~'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana
~5 Popper 'Nades
~Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon EMPTY
Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Okay well it's still not safe for me to attack, so I climb up the tree and get onto a low, thick branch, then wait for the smoke to clear.

~You successfully climb the tree without giving yourself away. You look over to where the smoke is and it's still up. You do notice Ghalaghor step out and put his dagger in hand. He then heads into the forest in the opposite direction in which your in. It's a bit too quiet for anyones liking and you can't spot anyone or anything, not even 1 little rabbit. You also didn't notice anyone follow Ghalghor which is strange since there was an enemy with him before. Maybe he disintegrated like before...

------------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons:
~Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13
~Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger)
~2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

~You head into the forest... All a bit too quiet. You sit near a tree to rest a bit since you're exhausted from all the hits you've taken. You wonder where Kenji is and if there are any other players around here... You assume that the smoke and fire would draw all the players to come here. You hear a noise on your far right.

----------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:
~Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2
~3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
~Plasma Pocket Knife
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

(Great, i can no longer fight a range.) I pull my sword out, but I try to be stealthy.

~You pull out your sword and grasp it with both hands. You crouch down and walk over to another tree. The plasma from the blade could give away your position but for now you have enough cover for it to not do so. As your walking you step on a branch making a pretty loud cracking noise. You crouch completely and put your back against the tree. You don't hear anything at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons:
~1 Time 'Nades
~M931 Plasma Pistol [Charge 75%]
~KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 150%]
~2 Popper Nades
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I'll take the KSP shotgun upgrade, the medium body armor, and a bracelet. pang can take the rest.

I then leave but wait for pang.

~You head out the exit and continue on with your partner. As soon as you go outside you immediately see blue fire. It seems as if someone lit a cabin on fire... Strange that it would be blue though. In the distance you can see smoke in a forest area. There might be other players here... You should probably proceed with caution. It's also getting dark so Nightwatchers may be coming out soon.

-------------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 med-pack
*Weapons:
~dETRA Claw
~HT Crossbow Tier 5 [40 Plasma Reinforced Arrows]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND], DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I grab the rest of the stuff and head out with him

~You head out the exit and continue on with your partner. As soon as you go outside you immediately see blue fire. It seems as if someone lit a cabin on fire... Strange that it would be blue though. In the distance you can see smoke in a forest area. There might be other players here... You should probably proceed with caution. It's also getting dark so Nightwatchers may be coming out soon.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 5 HP Each].
*Weapons:
~Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will jump behind the nearest tree and keep it in sight. i will try and stay hidden as long as i can and to find out the locations of as much people as i can. i will have my gun ready in case theres someone hiding in that place i saw moving

~You notice it take out a sword of some type... Plasma probably. He crouches down and starts to walk forward, behind a tree. You then hear a cracking noise, like someone stepped on a branch. You don't see anyone else and that player is completely vulnerable right now. You wonder if there is anyone else around here... If anything it's possible that all of the players could be in the forest, right here... Probably even behind you.

--------------------------------------------

Yeah.. It's time to finally put this end into motion xD Good Luck, you'll all need it.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 1:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,190 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Medpacks
Weapons:
~ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1
~'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana
~5 Popper 'Nades
~Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon EMPTY
Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I jump down and pick up my rifle, then walk into a clearing in the forest. I pull out a Popper 'Nade and throw it straight up, then grab a rock at hit it in mid-air, creating a large explosion above the forest. I look up and yell "I AM KENJI AND I DO NOT FEAR YOU! COME TO ME! ALL OF YOU! LET US HAVE ONE LAST BATTLE!"

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:18pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Oh wow you just created a huge scene.. Lol. xD I'll wait for people to post so I can get an idea of where everyone is at.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 4:39pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 5 HP Each].
*Weapons:
~Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will stay in the most defensive stance possible. put my back to the tree, stay low and make sure i can see everything thats on the front of me. i will be ready in case anybody attacks me

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!