Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 5:07pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

If anyone is interested, which you should be, go here.

It's the kickstarter thread for GZII, I hope that most or even all of you participate in it since most of you are going to be in GZII anyways.

I know some people who would like to flood me with ideas for it so go ahead and do it there.

------------------------------------------

Again wait till more people post..

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 5:25pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,428 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons:
~1 Time 'Nades
~M931 Plasma Pistol [Charge 75%]
~KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 150%]
~2 Popper Nades
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I procede with caution, if I see anyone I attempt to shoot them with my Shotgun.

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:58pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,627 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 47/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 med-pack
*Weapons:
~dETRA Claw
~HT Crossbow Tier 5 [40 Plasma Reinforced Arrows]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND], DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I use a medpack real quick..

Then I stretch my dETRA claw and grab my Crossbow at the ready..and motion to Tarren to start heading towards the forest area with me

I also motion for him to crouch down with me so we are not easy targets

 

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 9:00pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons:
~Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13
~Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger)
~2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i turn around to see who it is, still holding my dagger in my left hand and kenjis r1sk in my right hand (could be that i switched them by accident, i can not remember which weapon was in which hand...).

if i did lose kenjis gun then i hold my glock in my free hand. i want to be prepared for a melee fight and for a ranged fight.

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 12:22am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 5 HP Each].
*Weapons:
~Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will stay in the most defensive stance possible. put my back to the tree, stay low and make sure i can see everything thats on the front of me. i will be ready in case anybody attacks me

~You put your back to the tree and get into a defensive position. Out of no where there is an immense explosion causing it to knock over a lot of trees and knocking even yourself to the ground. The explosion came from behind you. You can barely hear anything due to it and you have no idea where you are right now. You do hear something faint though and you're able to distinguish what the person says, "I AM KENJI AND I DO NOT FEAR YOU! COME TO ME! ALL OF YOU! LET US HAVE ONE LAST BATTLE!"

------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons:
~1 Time 'Nades
~M931 Plasma Pistol [Charge 75%]
~KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 150%]
~2 Popper Nades
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I procede with caution, if I see anyone I attempt to shoot them with my Shotgun.

~You head on towards the forest. A minute or two later you stop as you hear an explosion in the distance and then smoke arising from within the forest. You have no idea who or what it was but it could be players. pang also signals after that to crouch down to not be easily spotted.

--------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 85/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 med-pack
*Weapons:
~dETRA Claw
~HT Crossbow Tier 5 [40 Plasma Reinforced Arrows]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND], DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I use a medpack real quick..

Then I stretch my dETRA claw and grab my Crossbow at the ready..and motion to Tarren to start heading towards the forest area with me

I also motion for him to crouch down with me so we are not easy targets

~You head on forward with Tarren and as you approach the edge of the forest you hear an explosion come from within the forest itself. You see smoke arise from what seems to be close to the center area of the forest. Players could possibly be here.

----------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons:
~Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13
~Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger)
~2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i turn around to see who it is, still holding my dagger in my left hand and kenjis r1sk in my right hand (could be that i switched them by accident, i can not remember which weapon was in which hand...).

if i did lose kenjis gun then i hold my glock in my free hand. i want to be prepared for a melee fight and for a ranged fight.

~You don't currently have the rifle. You continue on and hide near some cover. Suddenly you hear an explosion and then a strong knockback to your head and you fall over. You cover yourself with your hands and after about 30 seconds you look up. You are deafened by the blast and you are in shock and dizzy. You wonder if that was Kenji's doing. You then hear his voice, "I AM KENJI AND I DO NOT FEAR YOU! COME TO ME! ALL OF YOU! LET US HAVE ONE LAST BATTLE!". It's seems to be coming from north of you.

--------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 62/100
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Medpacks
Weapons:
~ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [76% Charge] Tier 1
~'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana
~5 Popper 'Nades
~Random Unidentified Semi-Automatic Weapon EMPTY
Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I jump down and pick up my rifle, then walk into a clearing in the forest. I pull out a Popper 'Nade and throw it straight up, then grab a rock at hit it in mid-air, creating a large explosion above the forest. I look up and yell "I AM KENJI AND I DO NOT FEAR YOU! COME TO ME! ALL OF YOU! LET US HAVE ONE LAST BATTLE!"

~You successfully do all of this and though you are deaf from the explosion you yell out your statement anyways. The grenade did way more damage than you thought it would. It took out all the nearby trees and debris went flying everywhere. You don't see anyone yet but you are out in the open now.

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 8:39am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 5 HP Each].
*Weapons:
~Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will try and find out where that voice is coming from from a hiding point. there, i will simply wait and see what happens. i will also be careful in case i am ambushed. what he just said proved to me that he doesnt know where i am so i am more careful about my back and surroundings then him

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 9:05am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,428 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons:
~1 Time 'Nades
~M931 Plasma Pistol [Charge 75%]
~KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 150%]
~2 Popper Nades
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I crouch down and continue my plan. While also proceeding to the explosion.

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:22pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons:
~Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13
~Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger)
~2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i run towards kenji to assist him in this final battle.

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:46pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,627 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 85/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 med-pack
*Weapons:
~dETRA Claw
~HT Crossbow Tier 5 [40 Plasma Reinforced Arrows]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND], DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I motion to Tarren to continue towards the explosion..but to do so so that we are weaving in and out of the trees (allows us to be difficult targets)

 

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:55pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 5 HP Each].
*Weapons:
~Anaconda RPX Plasma [100% Charge]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will try and find out where that voice is coming from from a hiding point. there, i will simply wait and see what happens. i will also be careful in case i am ambushed. what he just said proved to me that he doesnt know where i am so i am more careful about my back and surroundings then him

~You climb a nearby still intact tree to get a better look. There is someone out in the open standing there in an open area in the forest. Another player appears and stands next to the other one, seem to be partners. There could possibly be other players that are also curious like you looking for the reason of the explosion.

---------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons:
~1 Time 'Nades
~M931 Plasma Pistol [Charge 75%]
~KS Plasma Shotgun [Charge 150%]
~2 Popper Nades
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND]
DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I crouch down and continue my plan. While also proceeding to the explosion.

~You step into the forest and continue to where the explosion apparently occurred. You weave in and out of the trees so to be a more difficult target. You reach the edge of impact where the explosion's shock wave stopped. There is an open field ahead and you can kind of see someone through the leaves and trees. Another person appears running towards him, seems to be a partner. There could possibly be other players doing the same exact thing you are doing.

--------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 96/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Cooked Fish, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons:
~Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 7/13
~Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger)
~2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i run towards kenji to assist him in this final battle.

~You start running towards him and eventually step into the open field. You whisper to him and he turns shocked but then relieved that it's you. You get to his side and prepare for any attackers. You're currently in a pretty open area and are pretty vulnerable.

-------------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 85/100
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 med-pack
*Weapons:
~dETRA Claw
~HT Crossbow Tier 5 [40 Plasma Reinforced Arrows]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [30% ND], DPQ Bracelet
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I motion to Tarren to continue towards the explosion..but to do so so that we are weaving in and out of the trees (allows us to be difficult targets)

~You step into the forest and continue to where the explosion apparently occurred. You weave in and out of the trees so to be a more difficult target. You reach the edge of impact where the explosion's shock wave stopped. There is an open field ahead and you can kind of see someone through the leaves and trees. Another person appears running towards him, seems to be a partner. There could possibly be other players doing the same exact thing you are doing.

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!