pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 85/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: White

I suggest Team name to be changed to The Dead Parents Squad

I also suggest we go left, I wait for Tarren's reply

----

I place a vote in keeping hunger and thirst. It definitely adds to the strategy and survival aspect of the game

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:25pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

*HP: 85/100
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack

I shout to Tarren to not do so..as I have all the info needed and don't want top risk us both being hurt

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:07pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*HP: 100/100
*Thirst: 10/10

I decide not to go since I see pang all bloody.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

I decide not to go since I see pang all bloody.

The wall that is I then follow pang.

(I'm sorry for my typos this will be the last time I promise.)

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:41pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

@ALL: If you have any questions, votes, etc. Please put them in parenthesis, this is so to avoid confusion on my part.

So everyone can understand this better, this reason I put in the hunger and thirst stats is because this is a survival RPG/Tournament. If I take these aspects away then you could be out in the desert for 8 days straight with no food or water and still live? I don't see how that would be very realistic. It also adds on to how you will make your decisions.

Also, you should pay attention to your own story. I'm also kinda of going in order, so if let's say these 3 are still on the 1st step I won't be posting that with people who are already 3 steps ahead.

@xAyjAy: I suggest you do not read other's character sheets. The reason being is that every team will have different outcomes. For instance you could have climbed the wall and have seen something completely different. Or you could have gone left but since you are on team red you will see your partner there. That's the only difference.

@pangtongshu: Suggesting to your partner is fine. This is how it should be, but don't create the decisions yourself for your partner. Also, you still have not made your actual choice, if you were so far up you probably wouldn't have noticed your partner climbing up the wall and would have paid more attention to your discovery. Maybe you could say something like, ''Hey Tarren I found some weird holes here in the wall'' And then explain what you are going to do.

------------------------------

R2D21999

*TEAM: White (Dead Parents Squad 1 Vote, 2 Needed)

I climb the wall the help our strategy.

~As you climb the wall you notice that pang is there. You instead ask him what's up there and in reply he says ''I can see a house and a jungle off in the distance, but that's it. At least we know something. I also found these strange holes in the wall.'' You climb down seeing as there is no point of you both climbing the wall.

-----------------

xAyjAy

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*TEAM:  Red

(I find it strange that we all have the same items. I mean, if we could decide what we will take like you said then i would like to get some other thinks.)

[See but these were the only things there. There was nothing else, so what else would you take. And I doubt you wouldn't take some things you have already.]

I decide to go left.

~As you head left you hear a loud ''clanking'' sound coming from the path. As you look closely you can see a slight silhouette from the end of the path. The clanking is really loud, like footsteps but with metal boots on. As you look closer you can see another silhouette, way bigger than the first you saw. You see a small opening on the right wall close to you.

-----------

thebluerabbit

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack.
*TEAM: green

I will try climbing so i can see whats above the walls and judge which way we should go.

~As you climb the wall you notice the sharp thorns on the branches cut into your skin. You keep climbing nonetheless until you can reach the top. Just as you are going to reach the top of the immense wall something happens. The wall seems to sink in. You quickly try and figure out what's happening but you can't do anything about it. In a matter of seconds the wall sinks in on where you are, it seems as if you are on the other side of the wall but not completely outside. The walls seem to be extremely thick. You see a big chest on the north wall with a sign saying, ''Seems like you tried climbing the wall. Well since were aren't giving you the information of just what's out there, we will give you this''. There seems to be a door on the south wall, the way you came in but on the bottom, since you did fall a  feet feet from the wall. There is also a ladder back the way you came.
[20 HP loss from thorns and fall][3 Thirst from the climb]

-----------------------

If anyone who is ahead wishes to change their decision, feel free to, now that I have explained the whole situation a bit more.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:46pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

thebluerabbit

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*HP: 80/100
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack.
*TEAM: green

(Sorry, that's your updated sheet, I forgot to change it. Won't happen again) :D

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:01pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

*TEAM: White (Dead Parents Squad 1 Vote, 2 Needed)

(I vote for the team name changed to Dead Parents Squad, DPS for short.)

I wait for pang to get down then I head towards the white house pang explained.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

@sour...sorry..for some reason I assumed that I had gotten off the wall

*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I climb off the wall, then head left with Tarren

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Ya skipped me.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:00pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2