ForumsForum GamesGround Zero (RPG/Tournament)

657 49305
sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE A LONG READ BUT ITâLL BE WORTH IT!

Before you get into this RPG, which I promise you will enjoy, I got the idea of making this from several stuff. The Hunger Games inspired me the most since I love the books and the movie was great. I also got a little inspiration from The Maze Runner. There are several things that made me want to do this, but it actually was out of the blue, not going to lieâ¦

Anyways please read the story if you wish to participate, I know it may not be the best but it will make this RPG way better than you think. I approve of any constructive feedback if possible (On my profile) and if you donât like something just tell me. Good Luck!


STORY: Set in the year 2063, humans have always been the same, greedy and egotistical as usual, but one thing that truly hasn't changed is their need for entertainment. With so much stuff that used to be entertaining a few decades back seized to be that exactly, humans didn't know what exactly to be entertained by anymore. Now television is full of tournaments and races involving real people in real danger more than ever before, this gives a sense of thrill and excitement in the viewers and this also means big bucks for producers and directors. These shows aren't the casual low set contests you see, they involve killing to survive and fighting to the death. It kind of brings back the times for coliseums and gladiators if you think about it. It just goes to show that humans will always be the same, so much blood lust and the need for entertainment.

This brings me to a very special tournament called, ââGROUND ZEROââ. This tournament is considered to be one of the best and most watched of this century. It consists of survival mostly, but itâs all twisted. With monsters, obstacles and with even the players having to fear each other it is one of the most intense and suspenseful tournaments of all time. It is located on an island, location which is unknown, which is covered by a dome. This cannot be seen by satellite because all governments have blocked off its view to the public. This dome is used to create the biomes inside of this tournament; the players have to go through weather changes that can be disastrous, even tornadoes have been seen in this tournament. They also have to go through different terrains such as deserts, glaciers, mountains, etc.

GETTING STARTED: [Big AD on TV and Billboards] Hello, I am Albern, your host for this yearâs Ground Zero! This year since we are choosing the USA to be part of it, I have come to New York to find enlistees! If you wish to sign up you must travel to the Big Apple and go to the ''Core'', only a handful will be picked to partake in this yearâs Ground Zero so be sure to be thorough with your application seeing as how we will only be picking who we think will be best for this year. Good luck and to all a prosperous journey!

RULES:

*YOU MUST READ ALL THE RULES

*3 or 5 Groups, each group has 2 players. (So it will be 10 players max, but anyone can apply)

*Players are selected by how well they construct their application.

*Players will be put in randomly into the teams.

*Players who have died can participate in the next tournament with a new name but they have less possibility of getting in.

*Anyone can sign up but only a handful will be chosen. (Please do not be mad if you are not picked, I can only handle a certain amount of people, please understand that. Plus I want this to feel like an actual tournament and there will be several more tournaments, this is just the first.)

*This RPG is special; it actually consists of a group winning. (Currently there is no prize, I was thinking maybe something you could put on your profile or something, Iâll think of something.)

*Once the flame is lit you must start. (Basically itâs when I start it and tell people what to do and how to start it off.)

*Only players that are in the same group can talk to each other, but everyone may address to me. Now, how you will talk to your partner is up to you, I suggest not through here though.

*If in any way I catch you cheating, you and you alone will be disqualified and sent to the pit, where you will die a painful and agonizing death. Please do not cheat it could put your partner in a bad position and could cause him his death as well.

*Only I decide what happens to the group and players. You cannot say anything that will be in your favor, for example you cannot say: ââI walked forward and I jumped the gapââ The right way of putting it would be: ââI walked forward and I attempt to jump the gap.ââ Also please donât be dull (lack of creativity) and you must use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling if you wish to get into the Core.

*Groups do not decide in groups on most situations, I will most likely almost always split you up, the only reason you are in groups is so you do not kill each other. Oh that's another thing it is illegal to kill your partner, if you even try to do it I will immediately send you to the pit.

*IMPORTANT: The application sheet is not the same as the sheet you use in the actual RPG. There is only some stuff you use and some stuff will be added to the Character Sheet. I will instruct everyone on what to put.

*IMPORTANT: Any criticism should be posted onto my profile comments not here, this is to avoid any confusion and to not cause such a mess in this thread so to keep it clean and neat.

APPLICATION:

*Name: (Please make up a name, be creative)

*Age: (Between the ages of 18-25)

*Athletic Abilities: (You must choose 2 of these: Sprinter, Strength, Endurance, and Agile.) (This will basically be your only athletic abilities in the RPG. It will factor in on some situations.)

*Gender: (Male or Female, choose what you like, I hope itâs what you are in real life xD)

*Bio: (Basically your history before ââGround Zeroââ and why you wanted to enter. You may put what you wish here, just be realistic and remember to keep it in the time frame of the set year which is 2024. Do not put anything ridiculous or immature or you will not be accepted. You do not have to put anything here if you do not want to but you will have less chance of going to the Core. The more creative you are the better chance you have of getting into the Core.)

*Appearance: (This will not affect your possibility to enter but it adds to the story and gives a better image) [Eye Color] [Hair Color] [Skin Color] [Height] [Shape: I will pick your shape according to your athletic abilities so leave this blank.] (If you put anything ridiculous like green skin I will not let you participate.)

*Previous Contender: (If yes, which one, if no then just write no)
(Currently there are none since this is the first tournament, but there will be more. Just put no or your application could become null...)

ALMOST THERE:

All you have to do now is post the application, once I have a certain amount of people, which I will not say, I will close registration. Then I will announce when I will be starting and will message everyone on their profiles so they can get ready so please keep your comment section open, if you do not have it open I will not add you to the Core.

Please refrain from any immature and unrealistic stuff in your application cause that will result in you not being able to be put on the Core and possibly any future tournaments.

Last but not least, everyone have fun! I donât want complaining⦠Constructive criticism is fine but if it is anything but that I will send you to the pit and youâll die and be excluded from the rest of the tournament. Also, everyone will move as one, basically I mean that everyone has to enter their next move until I can give everyone the next order.

If this doesn't go well I probably wonât be making any other RPGâs so Iâll appreciate it if you guys try it out at least. Btw this is my second RPG ever so I need as much criticism possible, but only put criticism on my profile please.

  • 657 Replies
sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

Yup looks like it's going to be tomorrow. I ended up going to school today. I had missed 3 classes since school started again.

Long story short I got overwhelmed with projects, homework and plan sheets -.-.

I've probably been at it for at least 5 hours today lol. Hopefully they don't put too much hw on me tomorrow then I can get around to continuing this.

I don't know if this is exactly necessary but I like to inform you guys before I go on a disappearance or I'm too busy or whatever.

pangtongshu
offline
pangtongshu
9,995 posts
3,285

*tomorrow arrives*

Sour D= where is it?

sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

Sour D= where is it?


Ugh.. I seriously did not imagine being this busy. But now it's the weekend so I should be able to get around to continue. I'll be back in about an hour or something.
sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

So I strained my neck today so I'm in bed resting so it can heal. I hate neck strains seriously... Anyways this'll give me some time to continue with this n.n

Right now I'm icing it and stuff so hopefully I'm healed by sunday cause I have practice Besides being completely and utterly off topic let's get on with this.

-------------------------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I eat one of my Rations, then I look for a way to block the basement.


You try and get every possible thing as soon as you can to block the path. It's too late though the enemy runs through the door and all the obstacles. He falls to the floor though as he did that. You stand above him and aim the pistol at him. What's your next move?

--------------------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

if they both noticed me i run closer to the not cyborg enemy and just run away.

if only the cyborg noticed me i will make some noise so the enemy will notice the cyborg and while trying to stay away from the cyborg i will also try to stay hidden from the enemy.

if none of them noticed me i will stay hidden


~It looks like the enemy shot the cyborg and left running out of the house entrance. It's the only way out so you attempt to head through there. You notice the door is closed so you go to open it but it's as if he put stuff to block it. Seems like he still is. You ram through the door falling over onto the ground, you quickly get back up ready to fight the enemy. He's standing over you with a weird pistol aimed at you. What's your next move?

----------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 19/50
Thirst: 4/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], Medpacks [3]
Weapons: ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [88% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

I take the Medpacks. Also, that's definitely not Ghalaghor moving around because that injury is going to leave him out for a long while. I draw 'Blue Flames' and swing it in my hand. I crawl swiftly to the side of the house and look in the open window by leaning slowly around it.


~You head up towards on of the windows and look through it. You see Ghalaghor holding up his pistol at someone, it seems like he's talking to the unknown enemy. You have no idea what's happening but for some reason you feel really bad about something. You also see your katana is glowing a dark black and blue. It's something you haven't seen on it, it's always been just blue. After a few seconds the person vanishes into thin air and you see Ghalaghor get up and look at you. Your in shock as to how he managed to be able to get up without any pain. You then feel as if someone is behind you... You look back and there is that person again and all he says is, ''Come a get me.'' The enemy then backs away a few yards, takes off his coat only to reveal a lot of weapons. He seems ready for war.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i grab my glock and my dagger as silent as i can, point the gun at the figure and say, loud enough so he hears me: "who are you?"


~You look at the tall and mysterious and most likely hostile person or cyborg. You can't see his face and he's wearing a long black coat and a hat. He says to you, ''Death''. You start to freak out in your mind trying to wonder where Kenji is. He then continues on to say, ''I am one of your last obstacles, I will not be easy, I will most likely kill you. I know where your partner is and I will fight you both head on. If you succeed in beating me, the reward is a pretty big one and with the loot you get you will probably win this game. By the way, your injury, I healed it completely. You can now fight without holding back, good luck.'' He then vanishes out of no where. You get up and prepare for a fight, and you see Kenji outside the cabin through a window. Kenji makes eye contact but then turns around and it seems he's startled by something, he's even in a 'ready to fight' type of position.
[HP fully restored]

-------------------------------------

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time âNades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I ask Tarren for one of his 7 rations

Then I say to him: "Alright..we are going to have to split up..so says the sign. I'm goin to take a door..you take any of the others. I swear..you better not die on me..you got it?"

After a heartfelt moment full of feels..I head over to the door with the crab on it and enter it


~You enter the doorway. You seem to be in some sort of tunnel system. The dirt walls are a bright crimson red. You continue on, seeing as there is only 1 way through. As you approach what seems to be the exit you notice only 1 thing. A shadow in the back of the room your looking into. A really big shadow kind of monster type. You enter the room and notice that the area is somewhat of a stadium type thing. That thing in the back is pretty freaking huge. There seems to be no exit and the way you came has no been closed off. You then get blinded by the lights above you and the next thing you see is a pretty scary sight. You notice the shadow start to move, it comes out of it's little dark spot and the next thing you see is a sharp type of leg, the color of it, a crimson red. The whole things starts to appear it has several legs like this and sooner or later you notice what it actually is. A giant cyborg crab. The crab starts to charge at you.

--------------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I'll go the bull way. It reminds me of Majora's Mask.


~You head through the door and enter what seems to be a hallway with shiny metallic walls and floors. There is an exit on the other end so you head on. As you enter what seems to be some type of stadium of some sort you notice a resemblance to something. Remember the old days of bull fighting? This arena looked exactly like one of those... Scary enough you hear a loud noise come from one of the ends of the stadium. You try and figure it out but before you know what's happening you notice a very big creature charging at you, A BULL!

-----------------------------------

If there's anyone else, which I think there is, please tell me. I think I'm missing one. sasukemystery... Huh..
R2D21999
offline
R2D21999
18,190 posts
9,110

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

A bull? Just a regular bull? Alrighty then.

I attempt to dodge out of the way. If there's something I can hide behind I hide behind it.

sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

A bull? Just a regular bull? Alrighty then.

I attempt to dodge out of the way. If there's something I can hide behind I hide behind it.


~Unfortunately there isn't much to hide behind... You do manage to dodge it though but it's just going to keep going after you and you might eventually get exhausted if you just keep dodging it. The bull brakes then turns and charges at you again, this time a lot faster.
R2D21999
offline
R2D21999
18,190 posts
9,110

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 80%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I attempt to shoot at the front legs with my gun. Then I walk to the side.

shadowgun453
offline
shadowgun453
2,550 posts
2,580

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

"Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here."

sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I attempt to shoot at the front legs with my gun. Then I walk to the side.


~You attempt to shoot at it's legs but end up hitting it a bit higher around the chest area. The bull falls but the plasma eventually eats away at his insides and it dies. Nothing happened. You then hear the same noise you heard before but even louder this time. You feel a heavy warm breath swoop behind you. You cautiously turn around not knowing what to expect. As you look behind you, you notice a gigantic cyborg bull. One leg of it is at least 3 people in height. It has one of those cartoonish rings in it's nose and a has a big sign burned into it's skin on the left side of it's body and it has the initials, ''GZ'' and a fancy logo next to it. The bull stomps it's foot, lowers his head and grabs you with it's mouth and tosses you into the air. You go flying 100's of feet into the air. You are now falling to your death.
[5% Charge]
R2D21999
offline
R2D21999
18,190 posts
9,110

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

If the bull carcass is still there I try and land on that. If it isn't, then I'll just try to get ontop of the mechanical bull. If I miss both of those then I tuck my body into a ball shape.

pangtongshu
offline
pangtongshu
9,995 posts
3,285

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time âNades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

(Note: R2's rations should be at 6. I took one of his 7 so I updated mine)

I roll a time nade set at 6 seconds towards its right/middle side (in anticipation of hit at the very least, knocking it off balance) and then take my crossbow and begin shooting a few arrows at the joints of its left legs (the weaker parts of the legs)

xAyjAy
offline
xAyjAy
4,854 posts
2,665

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 6/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i re-load my glock while i get to kenji to help him, doing both as fast as possible.

thebluerabbit
offline
thebluerabbit
5,354 posts
1,525

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

is he close?

if he is close to me i will grab his arm/gun and start fighting for it. if he is too far for that i will unfortauntely have to shoot him

sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
3,965

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 65/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, detachable claw
*Weapons: dETRA Claw, 3 Time âNades, HT Crossbow Tier 1 [40 Arrows]
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I roll a time nade set at 6 seconds towards its right/middle side (in anticipation of hit at the very least, knocking it off balance) and then take my crossbow and begin shooting a few arrows at the joints of its left legs (the weaker parts of the legs)


~You roll the nade towards the right side of the creature and then start to shoot at it's joints. The nade then explodes making the crab unbalanced, it then falls to the floor but quickly gets back up. It seems injured now and the right side of the crab seems to be severely damaged. Before you shoot your crossbow again you notice the crab doing something weird. It lifts up it's claw and points it at you. Well now a huge crab claw is coming for you, it also seems heat seeking... What now?

---------------------------------------

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 92/100
*Hunger: 36/50
*Thirst: 5/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 15 Arrows
*Weapons: 3 Time 'Nades, M931 Plasma Pistol [charge 75%]
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [24% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

If the bull carcass is still there I try and land on that. If it isn't, then I'll just try to get ontop of the mechanical bull. If I miss both of those then I tuck my body into a ball shape.


~Unfortunately the small bull is already a fine dust due to the plasma that ate away at it. You are right above the cyborg bull so you decide to try and land on it instead. You are successful but the impact was pretty great, you hit your hip causing a lot of pain. You manage to get up and now you are basically sitting on the bull now and the bull noticed and it's not trying to get you off.
[8 HP]

----------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders, 1 Bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each].
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

if he is close to me i will grab his arm/gun and start fighting for it. if he is too far for that i will unfortauntely have to shoot him


~He's right above you with a gun pointed at your head but instead the enemy tells you something you'll never forget. "Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here." You open your eyes and accept the offer, it's better to avoid the fighting if anything and maybe next time you'll be on a fair playing field for the both of you. You head out the front door of the cabin and it's seems as if it's dawn. There are still the woods north, the bunker west. You notice something strange in the distance it seems like some weird smoke or something.

---------------------------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 4/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Unidentified Small Pistol, Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

"Listen buddy boy, I don't want no trouble, I want to get out of here alive as muck as you do. Now, I'm going to let you go, but next time, you might not be as lucky, now get out of here."


~It seems as if he was planning on attacking you but he realizes that it's better to avoid fights. He walks out the front door and continues on his way. You hear the cyborg coming towards you from the basement.

----------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i re-load my glock while i get to kenji to help him, doing both as fast as possible.




~You reload the gun and head outside. You notice Kenji staring at the enemy. The enemy has taken his coat off and he has armor, guns, swords, etc. He's ready for war. You see some type of weird smoke emitting from him. What's your next move, will you follow up on Kenji's attacks or attack first?

----------------

Missed anyone?
xAyjAy
offline
xAyjAy
4,854 posts
2,665

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 31/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 2 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 2 Big Empty Water Bottle, 2 full Glock Magazines, 10 Twigs, 2 Wooden Spears, 6 .40 Bullets.
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W (w/ Stock) 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i wait for kenji to distract him so i can surprise the enemy while i try to find a weakspot on the armor of this mysterious man so i can figure out a good enough plan to stay alive as long as possible. maybe i have to use all of my weapons this time...

wait a minute, how did i loose a full magazine of bullets when i just switched/swapped the used (but not empty) one against a full one...

Showing 496-510 of 657