Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Problem with games that keep the game.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:14am

Faculeonardo

Faculeonardo

2 posts

Hello, my problem is that all my games I had saved game got deleted and I have to get started ALL over again, what has happened?

Sorry I speak Spanish but speak some English.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:36am

Arceus12

Arceus12

148 posts

Did you by any chance delete cookies
En español esto significa que usted hizo por casualidad borrar las cookies (I used Google Traduction)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 6:43am

Arceus12

Arceus12

148 posts

2 sec...did you start a new game?

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:29pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

@ Arceus12 : Answer his question in English please... or, in the case of the user speaking poorly English, answer in English and a possible translation in his language. Ok?

As for your problem Faculeonardo... your locally saved game files are stored on your computer, as where your online saved game files are stored on an external server.

If it is the first option, they might have gotten deleted, perhaps due to a setting on your computer that is doing this every day, for example. You would need to turn off this setting to save the cookies and with that your save game files.

If it is the second option, I advise you to contact Ferret ([email protected]), explain the situation to him and he can then help you fix whatever is wrong with your online saving files, ok? =)

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:51pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

495 posts

Answer his question in English please... or, in the case of the user speaking poorly English, answer in English and a possible translation in his language. Ok?

He wrote it in English before he wrote it in Spanish....

Also, last time all my games were lost it turned out there was a virus on my computer deleting all my cookies. You may want to scan for viruses.

Reply to Problem with games that keep the game.

You must be logged in to post a reply!