ForumsNewcomers ForumHello everybody, I am new here.

12 1995
Darkplasma57
Darkplasma57
3 posts

Hi there. I am new here, and my name is Darkplasma57. I really love games, please give me any suggestions of good games.
by the way, is there a way to change my username, and if so, then how?

• 12 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,290 posts

Hello Darkplasma, please watch out for manly he's very crazy.

And there is no possible way to change your user, but when AG3 comes everyone will have a chance to change it.

Darkplasma57
Darkplasma57
3 posts

Thanks for the advice. and also, when will AG3 be coming out?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,290 posts

No one knows except the admins. But then again they might not know either.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,945 posts

Hello Darkplasma57.I wish you a great time full of spam comments and bad popularity.Sigh,I just wanted to replace Manly.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,272 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.

You can ask an admin if it is possible to change your username, Ferret for example, so maybe leave a post on his profile (click on his name, its a link to his profile.page).

Suggestions on good games... hmmm... hard to say^^, cuz i dont know what type of games you prefer, but if you can specify it im sure youll find someone who can give you some tips.
If you like TDs and more strategy based games feel free to take a look at my Fav list (again a link^^)

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
279 posts

Hai, I hope you enjoy this awesome community. If you need any help, any anyone here, and I am sure they will be very glad to help you out.

For favorite games... Well my all-time favorite game here is the first Exit Path.
Colony is a great game as well.
But it really depends on your game style.
Have fun

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

Hi welcome to Armor Games!

Don't listen to him! Do I look like a serial killer like he's claiming, well he didn't accuse me of that yet but he was going to slowly let that idea seep Ito your mind! Don't listen to a word of it his circuitry is way off.

killersup10
killersup10
2,779 posts

Don't listen to ManlyMan or R2D2, they are both on coke. Give Killersup a comment with questions, and come into the dark side. Where everything is revealed...*hehe*

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,945 posts

Don't listen to ManlyMan or R2D2, they are both on coke.

May be.Or crack?We don't know.
megacooper
megacooper
195 posts

Randomness Is The Way Foward!

Welcome to AG!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames!! I hope you will enjoy all the great games hosted and developed here. If you want, you can check out the category sections at the top of the page for the most popular games here.

About changing your username... This is not something that is certain yet... It might be an option in the future, but it is still under consideration. Ok? =)

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
493 posts

Hey welcome!
If you want to find some fun games, you can look at the featured games, or go to your favorite genre of game (found at top of page) and look at the highest ranked games. Happy gaming!

Showing 1-12 of 12