ForumsGames{ans}Steel Legions Account (ARMOR ADMIN Hello!)

3 3067
PsychoPuppy
PsychoPuppy
4 posts
Peasant

Hey ARMOR GAMES PEOPLE!!!!

I have a Steel Legions account that I started thru here. I did not know about the Steel Legions client and thought it was just like most other MMO's. Now I want to use the client but I cannot log in with Armor Login. Not really a big deal but I'm a level 6 in here and a new account on Steel Legions Client has me at level 1!! I did a small purchase and I would like to transfer that purchase and stats to my new (or keep the old) user name and use the client rather than a web browser. The game just runs better via the client.
Steel Legions has no way that I can find to ask them, except via the forum, in here as well. So any help on this will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Psycho

• 3 Replies
PsychoPuppy
PsychoPuppy
4 posts
Peasant

Well, I think they (AG forum people) should try to answer questions thru here. Apparently not so. After a little poking around found and email for a forum mod who was kind enough to answer my question:

"Unfortunately, you would have to email Splitscreen as we do not have the ability to change anything. I apologize for the inconvenience caused."

Of course an email for Splitscreen would have been nice. So again poking about got:

Steel Legions Support

Got a confirmation within 2 hours (auto) with a ticket number. And a priority assignment: Low (lol)

My advice: If you want to spend any money on this game make sure you know which way you want to play it. And stick with that.

And I have no problem spending a few bucks on a game that would sell in stores for $50+. Although more in game rewards for those that do, would be nice.

PsychoPuppy
PsychoPuppy
4 posts
Peasant

The email for splitscreen got wiped:

support@steellegions.com

PsychoPuppy
PsychoPuppy
4 posts
Peasant

Finally heard back from support.

The answer is this (in short): No, it can't be done.

I'll repeat myself: Make sure your playing the game the way you want prior to spending any money.

I can live with the answer. Don't like it a whole lot, but meh, whatever............

Showing 1-3 of 3