ForumsThe TavernRonaldo or Messi?

21 6402
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I am just wondering whether you guys think Ronaldo is better than Messi, or vice-versa. I like Messi a hell of a lot more than Ronaldo, but I think Ronaldo is obviously better.

• 21 Replies
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

love both but Ronoldo>Messi

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Asking about football (soccer for the site) on an American site is generally a bad idea, mostly since the first replies will be confusing the original question with american football.

In my opinion, a more complete player would be Ronaldo, since he is an aerial threat. Also, he is a winger, meaning he has to defend giving certain situations, and yes, I know that Ronaldo has taken more shots on goal than Messi, but you can obviously see during matches that Ronaldo is still experimenting.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Ronaldo because he can head the ball and is a lot stronger then messi other then that there pretty much on par.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Asking about football (soccer for the site) on an American site is generally a bad idea, mostly since the first replies will be confusing the original question with american football.

I don't believe that happened in this thread. The OP never mentioned football except in reference to soccer.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

^

Exactly. Therefore, people here would normally get confused as to who they are.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Ronaldo...

Showing 16-21 of 21