Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ronaldo or Messi?

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:58pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,137 posts

Knight

I hope you aren't joking... But Ronaldo and Messi are soccer players. Messi plays for FC Barca and i have no idea who Ronaldo plays for x)

I don't know who they are either. It's like asking someone from Spain if they know who Larry Fitzgerald is. (Do any of you non-North Americans know? No cheating.)

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:23am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,700 posts

Knight

I don't know who they are either. It's like asking someone from Spain if they know who Larry Fitzgerald is. (Do any of you non-North Americans know? No cheating.)

Lol no, everyone outside of America knows these two. Footballing nations.

Yeah I do. Trawling Bleacher too much.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 11:22am

xeano321

xeano321

3,137 posts

Knight

Lol no, everyone outside of America knows these two. Footballing nations.

LoL Everyone in America knows who he is. That's just how it goes, different cultures = different knowledge.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 7:11pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Just remember... I live in America too... Or maybe it's just the fact that I play soccer lolz.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 8:02pm

omarzoco

omarzoco

18 posts

I know them I live in the US and well Ronaldo isn't as popular as Messi now that Messi scored 5 goals in one game and all.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 9:19pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

277 posts

I don't keep track of soccer much, but I definitely like Ronaldo better.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 11:21pm

joshuawgner55

joshuawgner55

20 posts

love both but Ronoldo>Messi

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:33am

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

425 posts

Asking about football (soccer for the site) on an American site is generally a bad idea, mostly since the first replies will be confusing the original question with american football.

In my opinion, a more complete player would be Ronaldo, since he is an aerial threat. Also, he is a winger, meaning he has to defend giving certain situations, and yes, I know that Ronaldo has taken more shots on goal than Messi, but you can obviously see during matches that Ronaldo is still experimenting.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:15pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,421 posts

Ronaldo because he can head the ball and is a lot stronger then messi other then that there pretty much on par.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:53pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,137 posts

Knight

Asking about football (soccer for the site) on an American site is generally a bad idea, mostly since the first replies will be confusing the original question with american football.

I don't believe that happened in this thread. The OP never mentioned football except in reference to soccer.

Reply to Ronaldo or Messi?

You must be logged in to post a reply!