ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] adding friends

10 1866
philipboudrias
philipboudrias
1 posts
Peasant

i know this probably sounds like a stupid question. but how do add some one as your friend? where can i look for people profiles to add them?

• 10 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

The only way to add someone is to click on the big green button in their profile that says Add Friend.

There's not really a search thing, so you either have to know their username and type www.armorgames/com/person's username into the address bar or find a post/comment of theirs and click on their name.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Sorry, what you put in address bar is www.armorgames.com/user/name

For example, mine would be www.armorgames.com/user/kasic
Yours would be www.armorgames.com/user/philipboudrias

zectortkd
zectortkd
2 posts
Nomad

The only way to add someone is to click on the big green button in their profile that says Add Friend. and it is better to search alone to get better xp for the search

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The only way to add someone is to click on the big green button in their profile that says Add Friend.

Yup.

and it is better to search alone to get better xp for the search

Wait.. uh.. wut?

Anyways there is no real automatic way of looking for people. Just look for them in threads or game comments.
liefwarrior
liefwarrior
1 posts
Nomad

hi

IsmaelTajouri
IsmaelTajouri
1 posts
Nomad

Hello[i][b]

Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

Just open someone's profile and click the "+Add Friend" button then you're done.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Just open someone's profile and click the "+Add Friend" button then you're done.

You do realize that the question has already been answered...right?
jhombroek
jhombroek
3 posts
Nomad

go to a account and click on add friend

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since the question has been answered several times, I think it is time to lock this thread in order to keep it from rendering any more echo-answering... =)

Showing 1-10 of 10