Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

It would be cool if we could stay logged in

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 1:58pm

mrblazen8

mrblazen8

1 post

Just a thought summed up in the topic. Would really like to see that done :')

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 3:05pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

What do you mean by this? If you mean by the site then it's possible.

Everytime I get on the site I'm already logged in. I think there is an option for it in every browser.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 5:38pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,377 posts

There is an automatic logout every week, but you can avoid more frequent logouts by not logging out.

I think there is an option for it in every browser.

Do you mean a way to bypass the weekly logout, or do some browsers logout every time unless you have a setting to stay logged in?

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:00pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Do you mean a way to bypass the weekly logout, or do some browsers logout every time unless you have a setting to stay logged in?

The latter. I can close my browser and come back in and it's still signed in. That's what I mean.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:22pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The site automatically keeps you logged in.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:27pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The site automatically keeps you logged in.

Or that. Lol. I didn't know which one it was. I think it just has to do with the cookies on the site.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:29pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I think it just has to do with the cookies on the site.

Precisely. The cookies do it.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 9:35pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Cookies, where?

What is this weekly log-out. Killersup has never had that happen?

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:10pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I don't think I've ever had to log in weekly, unless you mean if you don't come on for a week it would log you out, which sort of makes sense. I'd imagine AG updates the expiration date every time you're logged into the site, but after the expiration date it would automatically log you out (or rather, not have you logged in). It could be that whatever browser you are using isn't updating your cookies, if you still have to log in weekly regardless of when you get on.

Could be wrong, though.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 3:40pm

PuzzleMage

PuzzleMage

8 posts

When I go to play GemCraft Labyrinth it has my saved game ready to load, so the cookies on my computer are clearly just peachy, but it wants me to buy the premium edition because I'm not logged into Armor games.  I'm on my own computer, so I'd like to stay logged in.   I was playing yesterday, and today it doesn't know me, so it's not like I've been gone a week, either.

Reply to It would be cool if we could stay logged in

You must be logged in to post a reply!