ForumsForum GamesFantasy Superhero League

17 18980
TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

Why should sports have all the fun? With this fantasy superhero league, the rules are simple. You can make a team with up to 5 superheroes. If someone has already put a hero on a team, you cant have that hero on your team. No duplicates. Up to 6 teams. These teams can be either Marvel or DC. They have to be all hero or all villain. No mixing universes or good/evil such as: iron man and doctor doom, or superman and wolverine. Teams will play each other untill we can have 2 champions to play in a "superbowl". After that we will start a new season, with the winner getting first pick of characters. All battles are turn based. Here is an example of a battle:

Human torch blasts doctor octopus with fireball.

Doc ock grabs human torch

Grab fails, torch flies where doc ock cant follow. The thing steps in and clobbers doc ock.

If you understand, go ahead and make your teams. My season 1 team is:
1.spider man
2. Iron man
3.wolverine
4.hulk
5.invisible woman

• 17 Replies
TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

Season one begins now.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I think this has potential but it needs to be recreated and thought out more thoroughly.

This has way too many holes a mistakes, so I won't partake, but I lend you my critique..

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

I appreciate your constructive criticism, and will take it to mind, but I was kinda hoping for it to flesh out as it went along. For instance, the severity and number of attacks taken to a character will cause them to be out, rather than damage and hitpoints. Thanks. Maybe I will make a new one with a more complete set of rules.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

here is my season 1, tell me when it starts.
1.Zues
2. Percy Jackson
3.Posidon
4.Ares
5.Apollo

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

Its cool that you used gods, but I wouldnt know how to compare them. I love mythology, but could you please use superheroes? Thanks.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Here's mine.
1. Batman
2. Colossus
3. Cyclops
4. Thor
5. Ant-man/Giant-man

zeus_god
zeus_god
2 posts
Nomad

here's my list

superman
captain marvel
flash
martian manhunter
green lanter
that's my list when does the season start

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

I won't participate because there is only limited number of Superheros to choose from it needs to have like a bigger choice of characters and P.S. to letsgome_gome it would be Persus do you know greek mythology considering that is offending to Persus :\

zeus_god
zeus_god
2 posts
Nomad

hey lego12344 i challenge you to a superhero battle to refuse would be horrible for your fan boy rep

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

here is my team:

1. Doomsday
2. Darkseid
3. Amazo
4. General zod
5. Cyborg superman

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

My Team
1. Vandal Savage
2. Ares(The one from DC, not Percy Jackson)
3. Lobo
4. Bat-Mite
5. Mr. Mxyzptlk

P.S: I think this needs some more specific rules, since a lot of my guys are more or less immortal it'd be pretty hard to defeat me.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

yah doomsday is invincible the only way to be a him would be to trap him and that would be almost impossible to do because of his super strength he can break pretty much anything

coolguy333
coolguy333
1 posts
Peasant

ultron
doctor doom
king pin
magneto
red skull

MRGAMES70
MRGAMES70
1 posts