Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:34pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:46pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Twas a shame for Daleks to leave. I don't have any memorable quotes from him, but I do have his personal statement he gave to me:

" Unlike some other slobs on here"
So I thought I was a slob. But really. I am not a good looking man. Simple as that. Anyway uhhh. Ya. Your statement.
Sal. I only really write it that way because I am too lazy to write the whole thing. But yet I just wrote that explaining...never mind. To be honest when you first came to AG I thought of you as a know it all. But then I realized that you actually knew a ****load about this site. So in my eyes at least you were a vet from the start. You seem to be a smart guy and you can actually do **** that I am too lazy to do. So yaaaa. Ummm... Good luck on the game. Do not know if I will ever see it. Honored to be in it though.

He gave him a reply about twice as long (lol) but I don't have access to it considering his comments are closed.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:47pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

He gave him

*I gave him

How many typos can a man make in a day?

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Daleks will be missed

Then...the one that will leave many users in a bundle of confusion and worry...Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:11pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Oh yeah that.

Pay no attention to that slight gap in history.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:16pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,969 posts

Knight

Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Ernie does not simply disappear. He lies in hiding until his name is mentioned.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:17pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,342 posts

Knight

Dudes, you sound like they're all dead. They're not, they just moved on.
Believe it or not, people have life outside AG
The ones who grow up are usually the ones leaving and the ones who never grew up (like me) remains. xD

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:25pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I saw the thread title and was gonna post something like "in before Ernie posts" because I was sure someone mentioned him, but I can't do that now.

As for people leaving, don't care, don't talk to them, and if I did I'm sure I'd have another way of communication. I was wondering what happened to Ernie because he brings humor, but that's about it.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:34pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

You guys can still reminisce about the good ol' days before I disappeared.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 8:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Ernie!!! You're back!! Probably for a short while.

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!