Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:26pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,709 posts

Got another...Waldorf

Waldorf, Darkfire45, and I used to basically run the non-RPG games in the Forum Games section

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:04am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

The ones who grow up are usually the ones leaving and the ones who never grew up (like me) remains. xD

Not completely true. I actually left for a while, I don't know if I was really known by many or not at the time. I used to talk to most of the really known people here on AG and I was good friends with most of them.

But see I stopped getting on here because the community faded after a while. I also started to get way too busy to get on.

Sooner or later I started coming back here, more and more. Which was only recently too. I noticed that I now have a pretty productive life while I come on to AG when I have time, and I find that time. I started on AG when I was 14 and I'm 19 now, I just think it depends on how your life turns out over the years.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:05am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I started on AG when I was 14 and I'm 19 now,

Fail.. I meant 18. Well I'm almost 19 so whatever xD.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:26am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,630 posts

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year. No memorable quotes or parting words but I miss him all the same.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 1:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,709 posts

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year. No memorable quotes or parting words but I miss him all the same.

I was going to put him as well..he and Ernie disappeared around the same time (and both were really pushing for some Forum activity...conspiracy? =o)..but now Ernie is back so hopefully Skele will follow suit

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:42am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Conspiracy theory: Ernie murdered Skeleton and dissapeared to lose the police.
I have to put up zakyman and koru7. Some of us older guys might remember them. zakyman was probably my bestest buddy on here. He was a WERPer primarly. and me and koru fought in the armatar war. That was fun. Koru dissapeared before summer, and zak was gone around the same time if my memory is correct. Maybe earlier for the later.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:58am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Gotta change something, zakyman came back at the end of summer and stayed until early November.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:38am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Santi_,he...he....was Killersup's brother....the only reason he left was because of the stupid account glitch.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:15am

Avorne

Avorne

3,265 posts

I miss Avorne. I mean sure, he was cantankerous and a bit of jerk (not to mention arrogant and annoying at times - most of the time in fact), but he was a good guy at heart.

Never forget.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:12am

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

No one has mentioned thaboss yet. He was responsible for keeping the third-person group alive in its darkest hour. (Until Killersup came on the scene.)

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!