Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 10:34pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,205 posts

(for those of you who are retarded, this is a sarcastic post.)

Hey!

You guys need to realise that when someone makes a big deal about leaving that they're doing it for attention and that they'll be back soon enough.

And then when you see one of these, all you gotta do is show us, and then we'll slowly, silently delete the post/thread and allow the user to leave without the notice. And then if he/she posts more times, we get to ban them for spam and they'll have to leave! Yay!

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 11:21pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,366 posts

Yeah, me too. I'm planning to leave AG until I'm back later today. xD

Noooo! SSTG! I am leaving today too. We shall go together and return soon! (very soon)

AND I ALREADY FLIPPING MISS DALEKS O.O

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 11:43pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

You guys need to realise that when someone makes a big deal about leaving that they're doing it for attention and that they'll be back soon enough.

And then when you see one of these, all you gotta do is show us, and then we'll slowly, silently delete the post/thread and allow the user to leave without the notice. And then if he/she posts more times, we get to ban them for spam and they'll have to leave! Yay!

Must be some extremely new rule, because Delaks got away with it.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 4:41pm

codewub

codewub

8 posts

jmtb02, I dont really know when he left but I know he is at

kongregate

now.

Posted May 4, '13 at 4:51pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

298 posts

Aww just read through all the comments. After 5 months it looks like nobody missed me. Makes me wants to cry (not really). Looks like I didn't leave a mark on AG.

Posted May 5, '13 at 6:07pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,574 posts

Haven't seen Terry post in a couple weeks. He's probably napping though.

Jeff1999, haven't seen him in a long time.

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:31pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,543 posts

Awhile ago Terry said he'd be gone in Mexico for a few weeks.

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:51pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,366 posts

Awhile ago Terry said he'd be gone in Mexico for a few weeks.

Yess... He's down there watching netflix and enjoying himself with his parents (lol)

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:59pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Aww just read through all the comments. After 5 months it looks like nobody missed me. Makes me wants to cry (not really). Looks like I didn't leave a mark on AG.

You have 154 post right now. They would have been 153 of the most extreme and interactive post ever in order for you to have been remembered five months. Its fine, nobody is expected to do that though. Just be fun and interactive, then leave for a while. You'll be missed by some.

Posted May 5, '13 at 8:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,574 posts

Look at Matt's profile. He's leaving, for good.

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!