TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,649 posts

But he's not gone, not yet anyway.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:15pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,717 posts

I miss Avorne. I mean sure, he was cantankerous and a bit of jerk (not to mention arrogant and annoying at times - most of the time in fact), but he was a good guy at heart.

I kinda remember him..what happened to him Avorne? You seem to remember him well

---

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz? They were around still when I came back..then disappeared it seemed

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:54pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,647 posts

Knight

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz?

I talked to Jezz not so long ago and she responded.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:04pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Jezz has been busy. She said life got crazy as soon as she came back.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:39pm

Sonatavarius

Sonatavarius

1,375 posts

I miss 314d1 and E133T... or whatever that gay guy's username was... their ever present random, intentional, unnecessary, abrasive, obscene, and rude remarks made me a better person. Thanks, you two! I shall remember you fondly. Live long and prosper, my friends.

Ole Jeffy is busy busy doing grownup things like working and breaking her phone constantly. She's still alive tho!

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,647 posts

Knight

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year.

I'm surprised you didn't put RedShadowX.

RedShadowX, left later 2012.

Last words: Unknown.

Most valued words: Unknown.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:53pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Santi_,he...he....was Killersup's brother....the only reason he left was because of the stupid account glitch.

I actually helped him get it resolved. He just has to make the final step and get his username changed. Ferret already Ok'd it.

Oh... And Skele...

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:54pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,265 posts

I kinda remember him..what happened to him Avorne? You seem to remember him well

Last I heard he'd taken up a quest looking for some sort of ancient relic in the Himalayas after submitting himself to a secret sect of egalitarian bibliomonks... That or he just hangs around Tumblr and plays Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft a lot. One of the two.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:33pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Haha, I forgot about some ***hole named Maverick. Or something like that... We had Youtube dreams.... :(

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:20pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,717 posts

Haha, I forgot about some ***hole named Maverick

He is still on =p Just hasn't been in the Forums lately

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!