Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 7:50am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,241 posts

Knight

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz?

She's online alright. I FB her frequently enough.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 7:51am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,241 posts

Knight

Jezz I mean.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:34am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I'm looking through the cast list of the WoM project, in fact I'm this very moment writing a scene commenting on how many of the candidates reduced their involvement in AG to zero or just about that after they exited the tournament. A number of the veteran finalists ended up in the Counting Time Xatchat which, as Xzeno tells me, has had a few departures, but every now and then some of the other forum veterans (not necessarily involved in CT, like Kingryan and Thoad) will pop up here (on that note is Crimsonblade still around?). Then there's other users I think have gone, like Parsat, but then I got a request from him to update the poetry contest not too long ago too. And even if I didn't know he was still on AG I'd know he was still kicking it because every submission I make on DA seems to make him nauseated eventually lol (in all fairness he's asking for it).

Ultimately the only ones I have confidence in declaring are the admins and mods from the early generation, like DragonMistress (whom I still have tabs on), and Flipski and Calm (whom I don't).

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 3:48pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

I think I know why Ernie has a 15 in his name.Not because of his date of birth,but because he's active for 15 days,then he's inactive for 15 days.Probably because of that.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

,then he's inactive for 15 days

He was inactive longer than that. A lot longer.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 5:47pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

I used to leave for much longer periods of time than just 2 months. You guys just aren't used to my strange habit of disappearing and hibernating for the winter. I've done it every year without warning. You all just haven't caught on yet.

Ernie murdered Skeleton and dissapeared to lose the police.

http://www.for-cats-only.com/images/submittedPhotos/advice/adviceHumanAngelo.jpg

Are they gone?

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 7:50pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,425 posts

Twas a shame for Daleks to leave

OMG I ALREADY MISS DALEKS.
My hotel's freakin internet died the before he left and I never got to say goodbye... :(

Also I have talked to these two. Kingryan and Efan. Did they completely leave at somepoint? As they are older users and aren't very active.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

Has anyone else noticed that IAgree hasn't posted in awhile?

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

Has anyone else noticed that IAgree hasn't posted in awhile?

Talked to him about this..he doesn't get much time to get on AG. Mostly just weekends if he can

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:22am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,241 posts

Knight

I used to leave for much longer periods of time than just 2 months. You guys just aren't used to my strange habit of disappearing and hibernating for the winter. I've done it every year without warning. You all just haven't caught on yet.

Btw, you're not on ArcadeBoss too.

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!