Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:25am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,171 posts

I'm here to commemorate the best friend I've ever had in this cyber world. Highfire, wherever you are, God bless you, you filthy Welsh arse. Here, have a pony, for old time's sake. I hope you're Zerg-rushing with the rest of Parliament while eating scones and drinking lager with the rest of you limeys.
(For those who don't know, Highfire was the first to use the signatures, with his "-H")
I didn't know that, now quite a few (more than a couple) have signatures, including you, me, Jeff (haven't seen him recently), spikeabc, dapro, . . .

I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.
Welcome back fellow whovian.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:41am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,000 posts

Jeff (haven't seen him recently)

Yeah..we might not see Jeff for a while if he is gone now...for quite a while. Serious family shiz

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:04am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,841 posts

Thats odd..... pretty much everyone loved cormyn.

Although I didn't mind him when the "One dilly a pickle" thread came around I think most of the users seemed to be spouting as much dislike as they could(Some weren't as harsh but still they came to a conclusion that Cormyn wasn't what the site needed)

Oh and if I remember correctly I think the new users that were under 13 hated him and the vets disliked him because they couldn't mess around like they used to be able to due to the strictness.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 6:11am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".It's a secret,I'm not gonna tell you who is leaving AG.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 7:22am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,574 posts

Knight

Thats odd..... pretty much everyone loved cormyn. I liked him for the short time he was around. If you hated him, you must have gotten on his bad side. He was simply doing his job, being "strict" (which I didnt notice). From what I remember, which isnt much, he was great. Cen sorta replaced him, and now it seems that ferret is replacing him. Yes, I know Cen is still around, but he isnt a mod no more. Now we can call him potty names and not get in trouble ^.^

Seriously? No, a lot of the vets detested his stricter attitude.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 12:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Cormyn wasn't that strict. You just had to follow the site rules, really simple. He would be quick to permanently ban rule breakers with only giving one warning or a warning ban, but I didn't mind that. I thought it was a good thing actually.

Also, so what if those so called "vets" disliked him. It was most likely due to them getting warnings or bans anyway.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,000 posts

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".It's a secret,I'm not gonna tell you who is leaving AG.

It's you..no need to make it a secret..especially when you have a thread about it

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,674 posts

Knight

Jeff (haven't seen him recently

He told me that the community wasn't very interesting anymore. Then again he still hasn't replied to me about the music on his profile.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:57pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,080 posts

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".

What's wrong with having quests? Quests prevent pointless spam around games and the forums since the point system doesn't exist anymore.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:16pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,574 posts

Knight

Also, so what if those so called "vets" disliked him. It was most likely due to them getting warnings or bans anyway.

Nothing, just pointing out that his opinion isn't exactly correct.

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!