ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87764
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yeah, me too. I'm planning to leave AG until I'm back later today. xD

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

well, I'm insulted. I left for quite a long hiatus and came back on just today out of sheer boredom in class. I may just leave again, since none of you missed me

(for those of you who are retarded, this is a sarcastic post.)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Good thing you said that...that emoticon at the end really made me think you were being serious

^
How it's done! Boom!
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Hey!

You guys need to realise that when someone makes a big deal about leaving that they're doing it for attention and that they'll be back soon enough.

And then when you see one of these, all you gotta do is show us, and then we'll slowly, silently delete the post/thread and allow the user to leave without the notice. And then if he/she posts more times, we get to ban them for spam and they'll have to leave! Yay!
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yeah, me too. I'm planning to leave AG until I'm back later today. xD

Noooo! SSTG! I am leaving today too. We shall go together and return soon! (very soon)

AND I ALREADY FLIPPING MISS DALEKS O.O
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

You guys need to realise that when someone makes a big deal about leaving that they're doing it for attention and that they'll be back soon enough.

And then when you see one of these, all you gotta do is show us, and then we'll slowly, silently delete the post/thread and allow the user to leave without the notice. And then if he/she posts more times, we get to ban them for spam and they'll have to leave! Yay!

Must be some extremely new rule, because Delaks got away with it.
codewub
codewub
8 posts
Nomad

jmtb02, I dont really know when he left but I know he is at

kongregate
now.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Aww just read through all the comments. After 5 months it looks like nobody missed me. Makes me wants to cry (not really). Looks like I didn't leave a mark on AG.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Haven't seen Terry post in a couple weeks. He's probably napping though.

Jeff1999, haven't seen him in a long time.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Awhile ago Terry said he'd be gone in Mexico for a few weeks.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Awhile ago Terry said he'd be gone in Mexico for a few weeks.

Yess... He's down there watching netflix and enjoying himself with his parents (lol)
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Aww just read through all the comments. After 5 months it looks like nobody missed me. Makes me wants to cry (not really). Looks like I didn't leave a mark on AG.

You have 154 post right now. They would have been 153 of the most extreme and interactive post ever in order for you to have been remembered five months. Its fine, nobody is expected to do that though. Just be fun and interactive, then leave for a while. You'll be missed by some.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Look at Matt's profile. He's leaving, for good.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

You'll be missed by some.

Don't lie to him.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

And what happened to sour? i haven't seen him about a month.

Showing 181-195 of 303