ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87755
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Gotta change something, zakyman came back at the end of summer and stayed until early November.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Santi_,he...he....was Killersup's brother....the only reason he left was because of the stupid account glitch.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I miss Avorne. I mean sure, he was cantankerous and a bit of jerk (not to mention arrogant and annoying at times - most of the time in fact), but he was a good guy at heart.

Never forget.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No one has mentioned thaboss yet. He was responsible for keeping the third-person group alive in its darkest hour. (Until Killersup came on the scene.)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

But he's not gone, not yet anyway.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I miss Avorne. I mean sure, he was cantankerous and a bit of jerk (not to mention arrogant and annoying at times - most of the time in fact), but he was a good guy at heart.

I kinda remember him..what happened to him Avorne? You seem to remember him well

---

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz? They were around still when I came back..then disappeared it seemed
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz?

I talked to Jezz not so long ago and she responded.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Jezz has been busy. She said life got crazy as soon as she came back.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I miss 314d1 and E133T... or whatever that gay guy's username was... their ever present random, intentional, unnecessary, abrasive, obscene, and rude remarks made me a better person. Thanks, you two! I shall remember you fondly. Live long and prosper, my friends.

Ole Jeffy is busy busy doing grownup things like working and breaking her phone constantly. She's still alive tho!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year.

I'm surprised you didn't put RedShadowX.

RedShadowX, left later 2012.

Last words: Unknown.

Most valued words: Unknown.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Santi_,he...he....was Killersup's brother....the only reason he left was because of the stupid account glitch.

I actually helped him get it resolved. He just has to make the final step and get his username changed. Ferret already Ok'd it.

Oh... And Skele...
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I kinda remember him..what happened to him Avorne? You seem to remember him well

Last I heard he'd taken up a quest looking for some sort of ancient relic in the Himalayas after submitting himself to a secret sect of egalitarian bibliomonks... That or he just hangs around Tumblr and plays Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft a lot. One of the two.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Haha, I forgot about some ***hole named Maverick. Or something like that... We had Youtube dreams....

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Haha, I forgot about some ***hole named Maverick

He is still on =p Just hasn't been in the Forums lately
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Whatever happened to JefferyInspiration and Jezz?

She's online alright. I FB her frequently enough.
Showing 16-30 of 303